Nissan Financial Services

Nissan Financial Services

See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nissan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (4)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term3 years
brett H.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Fantastic service for early payout

I rang Nissan finance today, seeking an (slightly) early payout figure. I only had a little over 1 payment to make. Initially I was told that the early payout figure would be applied. When I asked for a justification, the call service rep consulted her manager Amanda.
Amanda agreed to waive the early payout fee. Nissan finance got paid out a little earlier than scheduled, and I can now state that the vehicle is unencumbered for insurance.
A victory of common sense over profiteering, which was a very pleasant surprise.
Thank you Nissan finance, Amanda and staff. I would now recommend you, and use your services again.

CharlieK
CharlieKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service team are great

I have finance with Nissan and every time I call I get straight through and the person helping actions requests straight away. There are no statement fees anymore and they sent me a payout quote while I was on the phone. Highly recommend.

Other Car Loans

Low rate and a happy customer

1% comparison rate was attractive, confirmed all details with the dealer before signing up and haven't looked back. $387 interest over 3 years. People complaining about interest rates need to do their research because the deals are there for the taking..

Car Loans

Find out how Nissan Financial Services compares to other Car Loans

Nathan E.
Nathan E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Recommend highly

Seamless process. Was given great service at Werribee Nissan and can't thank the team enough. The finance was taken care of and everyone was a blessing to deal with. Definitely recommend!

Laura L.
Laura L.asked

Trying to obtain finance for a new vehicle with Nissan Finance (The Vehicle is a Nissan). They have made my approval conditional upon paying out a personal loan that still has 12 months remaining (Roughly $5k). I have tried reading the National Consumer Credit Protection legislation but I am no contracts lawyer. Does anyone have any insight on this?

Andrea
Andreaasked

Hi just wondering why a motor vehicle dealership is adding $990 as a facilitation fee on top of $450 establishment fee ? Thanking you

micheal
micheal

The $450 establishment fee goes to the finance company.. to cover their costs The $990 is for the dealership because they set up your loan,they did all the contracts etc its a commission but the dealers call it a faciliation fee but its actually a commission to dealer the customer pays for the dealership to set up the loan. All the dealers do it. better off going to a bank for a car loan

robynkellam
robynkellamasked

Can I please have a balance owing on my loan, and a payout amount?

brett H.

Ring them to ask for this. I did and was very happy with the result

john smith
john smith

Why would you be asking here for how do you expect the public to know. The most logical thing to do would be to contact Nissan Finance

See all Nissan Financial Services questions