F15, F16

• Features
Ralph

RalphSydney, NSW

Stay away from this car

Advised by Nissan that the Unit will not work with new Android phones after buying the car. The Nissan Connect app is discontinued also but they don't tell you when purchasing the car. The Nissan app has not been updated for android since 2017 and cannot be used on new phones.
None of the Android Bluetooth features work properly and Nissans response is that it only supports phones made on or before 2017 even though the car is made in 2020.

Purchased in May 2020 at Suttons for $31,000.00.

Kristy Read

Kristy ReadMelbourne

Never buy a Nissan juke

BadgeTi-S
TransmissionAutomatic
Date PurchasedOct 2015

Wendyasked

Juke F15 (2013-2019)

We are due to have a baby next month and whilst i was looking to replace my Juke with a larger suv, Skoda have pulled my order from the production line unexpectedly!!!
So... we are now needing advice for a car seat that will fit! And maybe a pram that will fold up small enough for the boot!!
Any thoughts or tips are greatly appreciated!!!!

Nic
Nic

Hey! Congrats and sorry about Skoda pulling your order!
With a capsule in the back, the passenger seat had to be really far forward. My hubby couldn’t fit his legs in the passenger seat with the capsule (bonus because he always drove but you’ll be pretty squashed)!
I had an iCandy pram, which would fit if I took the wheels off. We ended upgrading to a city select and that fit better because it could stand upright (still with wheels off). But don’t expect to fit anything else in the boot with the pram there!

We made it work for 3 years but had to upgrade when we had another child. It was uncomfortable but I’m sure you’ll make it work somehow.

All the best!

Thanks so much!
We were avoiding a capsule and going to use a 0-4yrs car seat with an insert...
Ive heard britax graphene maybe? What did end up using once bub was out of the capsule?

Vas

Vasasked

Juke F15 (2013-2019)

Hi I am looking at buying a 2016 Nissan Juke Ti-S N sport model. There's no safety rating. would like to get some feed back from someone who's got it? Vas

Les T

Hi Vas, answering your question on Nissan Jukes. I purchased a 2013, ex demo with 100k's on the clock in 2015. Cost about $34k new, cost me $26k. Maybe you should think of a demo model. The one I have is a TS-I and it exceeds all my expectations. I feel very comfortable (seats are great) and most secure. It goes like a bat out of hell and can stop on a sixpence. Turning circle good, body build good, consumption good, Hey everything is good.

Kingo

Kingoasked

Juke F15 (2013-2019)

I'm thinking of buying a 2014/2015 Nissan Juke 2nd hand. It has the base 1.6 l motor and no turbo. Anyone got one? Is there enough power for a good day to day car and the odd trip up the coast? I would be interested in any feedback. Thanks.

Les T

Would definitely suggest you buy, however I have the turbo model and it's really very good. Be careful with any radiator top up. I did this using a recognised fluid . The dealer said this was a no no. As it was some kind of magic liquid that had to be used. (Must have had gold dust in it). I was charged $300 to flush and recharge the system.

Compare all 11 Nissan Juke
CategorySmall / Compact SUVsSmall / Compact SUVsSmall / Compact SUVsSmall / Compact SUVs
TransmissionDual-Clutch (DCT)Dual-Clutch (DCT)Dual-Clutch (DCT)Dual-Clutch (DCT)
Fuel TypePetrolPetrolPetrolPetrol
Max Torque180Nm @ 2400rpm180Nm @ 2400rpm180Nm @ 2400rpm180Nm @ 2400rpm
Country of ManufactureUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited Kingdom
Maximum Towing Capacity (braked)1,250 kg1,250 kg1,250 kg1,250 kg
Maximum Towing Capacity (unbraked)648 kg648 kg648 kg648 kg
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Dimensions