F15, F16
See the Best Small / Compact SUVs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nissan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Expert Review

• Comfort
  • Features
imago d.
imago d.Wheatbelt, WA

One of the most strikingly designed vehicles on the road!

Purchased in June 2021 for $29,900.00.

Brooke
Brooke

Nice small family car

I like my Juke, i only ever use the eco friendly setting as it saves fuel. I only ever use premium fuel and the most i have paid is $60 to fill. I haven't had any issues to date appart from having to remove the boot floor to fit my pram.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Chloe
ChloeAdelaide

Not Practical

Great car to start with however no good as a family car and trying to get a baby in and out of the back is a no go plus when you can not fit a pram and your shopping in the back.

I have had issues with a gasic coming loose at the turbo intake and clutch is super warm after 2 yrs of driving. Also while using bluetooth people where unable to hear me over the notice of the car even the updated downloaded and the stereo was very low

Great car to drive when in the car yourself heaps to run

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Small / Compact SUVs

Find out how Nissan Juke compares to other Small / Compact SUVs

NicGold Coast

Not so practical for a baby/toddler

I love my Juke but it’s not the best as a family car

Date PurchasedJune 2015
WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Average car for the money.

Date PurchasedJuly 2014

Our Latest Expert Car Reviews

Cameron S.
Cameron S.12 Jan 2021
our-latest-expert-car-reviews
Christine H
Christine HLogan Reserve

I'm in Lurve...with my new Nissan Juke

awesome to drive, parking in tight spots is amazing. Looks small and sporty but inside is soooo roomy. Very low road noise which is great too. Greg at Nissan Browns Plains made my purchase easy, fun and most importantly quick. Loving the gadgets and boot space. Thanks Greg you're amazing!!

BadgeST-S
Date PurchasedSept 2016

Juke Ti-s way to go

Just bought one today - got the Ti-s - tried the st - very under power. Came form 4L ford and found st very lacking.Tied the Ti-s Turbo and loved it . it is well worth spending the extra for the turbo. I would say the st would have troubles getting up hills.If you had a 6 cylinder before the st would not be for you . Try the Turbo you will love it. Extra colours are way to expensive - going to wait for e-bay for aftermarket ones. Love the shape.

l

crafty
crafty

My favourite car ever

She11y
She11yRichmond Hill

One of my best purchases - Ever...

BadgeST-S
Small / Compact SUVs

Find out how Nissan Juke compares to other Small / Compact SUVs

Luke and Sharon
Luke and Sharonperth

the moon buggy is a breath of fresh air

Wendyasked
Juke F15 (2013-2019)

We are due to have a baby next month and whilst i was looking to replace my Juke with a larger suv, Skoda have pulled my order from the production line unexpectedly!!!
So... we are now needing advice for a car seat that will fit! And maybe a pram that will fold up small enough for the boot!!
Any thoughts or tips are greatly appreciated!!!!

Nic

Hey! Congrats and sorry about Skoda pulling your order!
With a capsule in the back, the passenger seat had to be really far forward. My hubby couldn’t fit his legs in the passenger seat with the capsule (bonus because he always drove but you’ll be pretty squashed)!
I had an iCandy pram, which would fit if I took the wheels off. We ended upgrading to a city select and that fit better because it could stand upright (still with wheels off). But don’t expect to fit anything else in the boot with the pram there!

We made it work for 3 years but had to upgrade when we had another child. It was uncomfortable but I’m sure you’ll make it work somehow.

All the best!

Thanks so much!
We were avoiding a capsule and going to use a 0-4yrs car seat with an insert...
Ive heard britax graphene maybe? What did end up using once bub was out of the capsule?

Vas
Vasasked
Juke F15 (2013-2019)

Hi I am looking at buying a 2016 Nissan Juke Ti-S N sport model. There's no safety rating. would like to get some feed back from someone who's got it? Vas

Les T

Hi Vas, answering your question on Nissan Jukes. I purchased a 2013, ex demo with 100k's on the clock in 2015. Cost about $34k new, cost me $26k. Maybe you should think of a demo model. The one I have is a TS-I and it exceeds all my expectations. I feel very comfortable (seats are great) and most secure. It goes like a bat out of hell and can stop on a sixpence. Turning circle good, body build good, consumption good, Hey everything is good.

Kingo
Kingoasked
Juke F15 (2013-2019)

I'm thinking of buying a 2014/2015 Nissan Juke 2nd hand. It has the base 1.6 l motor and no turbo. Anyone got one? Is there enough power for a good day to day car and the odd trip up the coast? I would be interested in any feedback. Thanks.

Les T

Would definitely suggest you buy, however I have the turbo model and it's really very good. Be careful with any radiator top up. I did this using a recognised fluid . The dealer said this was a no no. As it was some kind of magic liquid that had to be used. (Must have had gold dust in it). I was charged $300 to flush and recharge the system.

Compare all 11 Nissan Juke
CategorySmall / Compact SUVsSmall / Compact SUVsSmall / Compact SUVsSmall / Compact SUVs
TransmissionDual-Clutch (DCT)Dual-Clutch (DCT)Dual-Clutch (DCT)Dual-Clutch (DCT)
Fuel TypePetrolPetrolPetrolPetrol
Max Torque180Nm @ 2400rpm180Nm @ 2400rpm180Nm @ 2400rpm180Nm @ 2400rpm
Country of ManufactureUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited Kingdom
Maximum Towing Capacity (braked)1,250 kg1,250 kg1,250 kg1,250 kg
Maximum Towing Capacity (unbraked)648 kg648 kg648 kg648 kg
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Dimensions