2Nissan Navara D22

Nissan Navara D22 (1997-2014) Questions & Answers

Lesile S.
Lesile S.

How reliable is a 2003 Nissan Navara D22 automatic petrol ute??

leejreinsma

Will a diff centre from a d40 fit in a d22?

leejreinsma

And I'm talking about the rear diff

Rod H
Rod H

I am look at a 2003 Petrol Nissan to buty but don't know much about them , I just want a Dual Cab to take the kids camping . What are they like , This one only has just over 100000 Ks ??

Zac

Hi, please help, 2006 Nissan Navara d22 3.0l won't go over 2000revs since changing the battery. Have just replaced the fuel filter. Have taken it to a Auto electrician who said diagnostic tool says overheating but it hasn't and doesn't overheat. Auto electrician and mechanics have no idea how to fix :(

Joaninha H.
Joaninha H.

I have a clock on my dash but my ignition is dead why

Wariki R.
Wariki R.

255/70 R16
- Stud pattern 16x 7 6/114.3 45p does this wheel fit nissan navara d22 1998 2000

craig h.
craig h.

Will a 06 d22 bullbar fit a 2012 d22

Jason D.
Jason D.

My D22 wants to cut out if I try to go over 90 kilometres an hour

Mine does the same when it gets up to 2000rpm

Zac

Have you found a solution yet?

Zac W.

Will the drivers door off a year 2000 Navara d22 dual cab fit a Navara d22 dual cab year 2006 cheers .

Zac W.

Hi will the drivers door from a Navara d22 dual cab year 2000 fit a Navara d22 dual cab 2006 cheers .

Cecila M.
Cecila M.

Do all D22’s have the same fittings to replace an engine? Would I be able to replace my engine which is a 2008 D22 Nissan Navara YD25. With a 2010, D22 engine ? Will it fit

belal a.
belal a.

Hi guys would a 2001 nissan navara d22 bullbar of a single cab 4x4 to a dualcab fit on a 2012 model nissan navara d22

Hans L
Hans L

my navara feels like its missing jerky when cold and some times when warm i was told it could be the pollution gear being clagged up

Mehmet Y.
Mehmet Y.

I have d22 3lt nissan navara 2006 , I've noticed a nocking sound on driver side ! sum believe it's the injectors and but then goes way it's more when on load !! Then after driving it for around 10min then stop at traffic lights the revs jump up engine light comes on a lot of smoke out the exhaust then back to normal sometimes the engine light stays on !!! When turning it off then back on the lights gone then it's the same all over again !! Can any what's happening

Grant R
Grant R

Will a hardcover off a 2005 model d22 fit a 2013 model

david c.

all other lights working bar the tail lights frustrating

david c.

tail lights went when trying to fix lights on horse float while conected to the car

david c.

how do get my tail lights going again on 2006 nissan navara dual cab d22 i think i think i shorted them out and not shore were the fuse is or relay or how to get them going again driven me crazy

david c.

how do i get tail lights going again they were working but think i shorted them out were is the fuse for that or is it a relay fuse not shore on how to fix them 2006 nissan navara st-x dual cab think its d22

Adrian S.
Adrian S.

Are all Nissan d22 ignition barrels the same and will fit 1997to 2012

Get an answer from our members and Nissan representatives