Nissan Navara NP300 4x4

Nissan Navara NP300 4x4 (2015-2022)

Also referred to as: Nissan Navara NP300 4x4 2021 and Nissan Navara NP300 4x4 2023. ST, ST-X, RX, etc... (See All)
See the Best Utes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nissan

• Features

Tammy
TammyPerth, WA

Computer failure issues

Purchased in November 2021 at Nissan Dealers.

Really
ReallySouth Australia

Your warrentee work is of a very poor standard.

92k before parting with it. Due solely to your inability to address warrentee issues within a reasonable time frame. We had to fight for over 6 months to get identified warrentee issues at 80k addressed by the service department. It made us sell the vehicle and buy a ranger. My wife wanted an another Nissan. I will never give you 70k plus to be treat like crap.

Purchased in March 2018 for $51,000.

Robert
RobertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Timing case leaks 39000k

Bought 2018 , been seeing oil around. Sump on service rack year they said all ok
Warrantee end , timing case leaking they way 2200 dollars for repairs
Whole Nissan is terrible better bought a LDV and scrap it after 5 years .

Purchased in March 2018 for $50,000.

Engine Troubles

I purchased my nissan narvara np300 in 2016 2.3 l twin turbo engine at 75000 km I had a egr problem my ute was under warranty and my fault was repaired. It blew fumes back into cabin now at 120000 km it has engine rattle at idle and low revs now I'm worried what it could be as my warranty ended 3 months ago

Purchased in December 2015 at Nissan Dealers for $48,000.

Find out how Nissan Navara NP300 4x4 compares to other Utes

Love the car but the Nissan service is crap.

I have a 2018 ST Manuel. We have spared no expense on kitting the car out for travelling. The car has been regularly serviced and has 49000km on the clock. About 3 weeks age it had a major serviced by Nissan Hillcrest QLD which cost over $700. Then 3 or 4 days later we noticed a oil leak coming for the car. We took it back to Nissan and they told us the leak wouldn't be covered under warranty as we had fitted a catch can. We fitted the catch can from new and Nissan Hillcrest had very mentioned it before went it had been serviced by them. They also told me they took photos of the catch can and forwarded to Nissan Australia and charger me $160 and wouldn't say were the leak was from. Turned out to be a rear main seal. Like WTH Nissan.

Purchased in December 2018 at Nissan Hillcrest 4118.

TWW
TWWCentral Queensland, QLD

Second Navara I’ve had 2021 STX 4x4

Car is used daily around regional town, no issues so far, quite comfortable, a few more safety features which are handy, use ute every other day on 4WD beach, cannot fault the cars capabilities in powdery sand

I have noticed though a few minor issues the vehicle tends to come up with warning regarding side radar as per photo

Really happy so far a good solid ute - big fan of the old Navara

Purchased in November 2021.

Vince
VinceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nissan Navara STX water entering inside of tub

Purchased in December 2018 for $45,000.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Joshua M.
Joshua M.South East Queensland, QLD

Where is the half star option

First Motor blew a head gasket at 100,000km without any warning, removal and refitting of motor alone is $3,000 parts were only genuine and hard to source, best choice was a used motor with 60,000km that has now thrown a conrod bearing and will be $1500 to take motor out before parts and labour on stripping the engine for repair, the YS23DDTT motor is absolute rubbish, love the truck but if I can help it will not run the risk of yet another lemon of a motor.

Save your time and money and walk away before committing yourself to heartache and empty wallet.

Purchased in June 2019 for $30,000.

Amanda H.
Amanda H.South East Queensland, QLD

Wouldn't drive anything else!!

Tows anything and everything!! Absolutely love it!! Comfortable and easy to keep clean. Daily driver, tows car trailer and floats like a dream, wouldn't even know you have anything on the back.

Purchased in October 2019 at Nissan Dealers for $36,000.

Ian
IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great vehicle that drives just like a car

Although I’m retired I still love driving a ute. Something I’ve done for over 40 years . Working In Construction all my life driving a ute is part of my life And the Navara is my favourite as I’ve owned 4 over the years
Great vehicle for work or for play and economical. Gold Coast to Sydney on one tank and I would recommend the Navara NP300 to everyone.

Purchased in August 2018 for $48,000.

David J. Mallett
David J. MallettMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Family as a dual STX luxury cab with twin turbo 2.4 Diesel

We use our car daily for work commuting and also recreational such as towing a tandom ski boat.

Hence the Twin turbo 2.4 Diesel provides both power for towing but fuel economy.

The grand children call it Grand Pa Tuck because it achieves so much.

STX luxury cab also has all the comfort and high tech features

Purchased in August 2021 at southern vale nissan south australia.

Danny
DannyMurray Mallee, SA

Excellent car, designed and made with me in mind

I use this vehicle on the farm, on fishing trips, 4x4 driving and for general transport. I tow a large boat and also a double wheel trailer. I have completed 75 km in less than 2 yrs. I regularly have it serviced and it is my 3rd Navara.
It is made tough and goes anywhere. A car for me has to be used and it it constantly tested on beaches, sandhills and in the bush.
It has stood up excellently and there have not been any mechanical issues. A excellent utility which is always loaded to the max

Purchased in November 2019 for $52,000.

Mick
MickSouthwest, VIC

Very happy.

Capable off road and good towing ability. Bit gutless at low revs off road but fine once in low range. This is the third Navarra I’ve had in np300 range and all been great.

Purchased in April 2020.

Cameron
CameronPerth, WA

Great bang for buck

Capable 4wd with minimal aftermarket changes. Can't express enough though before buying do research on common issues that these cars have. Hasn't stopped me buying though. Brought two (2015 & 2020)

Purchased in March 2020 at Nissan Dealers.

Common sense
Common senseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Car

Bought brand new in 2015. Drove it for 5 years and clocked up 180,000 Klms. With no issues to speak of.
Head unit was replaced under warranty.
Engine/gearbox etc was perfect. Lots of torque. And very comfortable.
Surprised at just how good the French Engine is.
When sold last year, it had original clutch and brakes on it.
Got 2021 model now.

Purchased in September 2015.

Paulgasked
Navara NP300 4x4 ST-X (2015-2022)

I have just purchase a 2021 ST-X Navara. I have had it 3 months and love it! I am thinking of updating my Caravan to something bigger with a GMV of 3100kg. I am a little worried as to the Navara handling it as there are some reviews saying that the technical max tow weights of 3500kg are very optimistic (this goes for a number of other 4x4 as well) i.e it’s marketing spin and while technically possible may not meet our expectations.
There do not seem to be any reviews specific to the latest Navara towing a larger family Van. Does anyone have experience with this combination? How does it perform on cruising speeds, hills, handling, ride and fuel?

Rocky 2228
Rocky 2228

Thanks Rocky

jamesraimonareid69
jamesraimonareid69asked
Navara NP300 4x4 ST (2015-2022)

Does the Thailand built np300 2017 have an inbuilt catch can?

Deb J.
Deb J.asked
Navara NP300 4x4 ST-X (2015-2022)

I have the series 2 STX but it has never done a burn that I know of and the has never been a light come on my dash. My daily drive consists of 20klm each mostly 80klm/hr zones

TerryMac
TerryMac
See all Nissan Navara NP300 4x4 (2015-2022) questions

Get an answer from our members and Nissan representatives

Nissan Navara NP300 4x4 (2015-2022)

Compare all 12 Nissan Navara
CategoryUtesUtesUtesUtes
Starting Price $40,490.00$39,990.00$39,390.00$47,990.00
TransmissionAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and ManualAutomatic and Manual
Drive TypeFour Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)
Fuel TypeDieselDieselDieselDiesel
Wheels16" Steel16" Alloy16" Steel18" Alloy
ANCAP Safety Rating5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars5 Stars
Doors 5444
Seats 2 to 44 to 554 to 5
Fuel Consumption6.6 L/100km7 L/100km7 L/100km7 L/100km
Fuel Tank Capacity 80 L80 L80 L80 L
Engine4 Cylinder 2.3L Turbo-Diesel4 Cylinder 2.3L Twin Turbo-Diesel4 Cylinder 2.3L Twin Turbo-Diesel4 Cylinder 2.3L Twin Turbo-Diesel
Max Power120kW @ 3750rpm140kW @ 3750rpm140kW @ 3750rpm140kW @ 3750rpm
Max Torque403Nm @ 1500-2500rpm450Nm @ 1500-2500rpm450Nm @ 1500-2500rpm450Nm @ 1500-2500rpm
Country of ManufactureThailandThailandThailandThailand
Maximum Towing Capacity (braked)3,500 kg3,500 kg3,500 kg3,500 kg
Maximum Towing Capacity (unbraked)750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg
Tray TypeCab Chassis and Pick UpPick UpPick UpPick Up
Cab Options Dual, Extra and SingleDual and ExtraDualDual and Extra
Maximum Payload1,279 kg995 kg979 kg971 kg
Ground Clearance219 mm226 mm226 mm228 mm
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Dimensions