Nissan Navara NP300 4x4 ST-X

Nissan Navara NP300 4x4 ST-X (2015-2021) Questions & Answers

Also referred to as: Nissan Navara NP300 4x4 ST-X 2020 and Nissan Navara NP300 4x4 ST-X 2022.
Brand Manager for Nissan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 question from our users

Deb J.
Deb J.asked
Navara NP300 4x4 ST-X (2015-2021)

I have the series 2 STX but it has never done a burn that I know of and the has never been a light come on my dash. My daily drive consists of 20klm each mostly 80klm/hr zones

TerryMac
TerryMac

Hi Deb J.
I'm not a mechanic simply an owner of a Nissan dual cab utility. I believe that if you're doing a daily commute of 20km there and 20 km back then that is enough to activate your diesel particulate filter into doing its controlled 'burn-off'(clean) routine when it is required or dictated rather by your engine computer module. I do a run on the highway for about 20-30 km one way then turn around and return for every tank fill which is about 560-600 km of suburban (short-hop) driving to the local shops and my DPF is fine - according to my service technician. You are quite right to pay close attention to that as DPF problems can be expensive to rectify. Your local mechanic/technician can plug in and look at your engine computer DPF stats and tell you if your DPF is clogged or not. When you next get your car serviced write down the things you would like to find out about and tape that to the dash (ie: Please check status of DPF). Cheers Terry Mac.

Nissan Navara NP300 4x4 ST-X (2015-2021)

Other Utes