Nissan Navara

Nissan Navara (2015-2021) Questions & Answers (page 2 of 19)

Also referred to as: Nissan Navara 2020 and Nissan Navara 2022. 4x4, 4x2
Brand Manager for Nissan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

367 questions from our users

paul
paulasked
Navara (2015-2021)

I have a navara st-n sport but I don’t know how to get the outside temperature on the display? Thanks.

d bryson
d brysonasked
Navara NP300 4x4 ST (2015-2021)

Harmonic balancer 60000 k broken is this acceptable to nissan ?

dylan a.
dylan a.asked

where is the high beam relay/fuse in a 2015 st np300 navara

Lolly lover
Lolly loverasked
Navara (2015-2021)

Will a hard lid from a 2007 Navara fit a 2017 ?

Lolly lover
Lolly loverasked

Will a hard lid off a 2007 navara for a 2017

Mark
Markasked

Hi
Rear fog light not working, bulb is ok but not sure which fuse is for the rear fog light?

Mick s.
Mick s.asked
Navara (2015-2021)

Every so often my brake peddle gets hard, last saturday the front brakes half stuck on driving down the highway thought i had a flat tyre, after i got off the highway, i pumped the peddle a couple of times and they released, any ideas.

Alan Gray
Alan Grayasked
Navara (2015-2021)

Hi Have recently purchased STX King cab 2019 series 3, has anybody had radio reception problems? head unit with CD. like they have forgot to plug in antenna ?

Dave
Daveasked
Navara (2015-2021)

I have a 2016 NP300. I left it in drive position overnight and it drained the battery or the battery wouldn't start the car. When I got a jump start the 4WD warning light came on. A quick drive for 5 minutes battery good and when I switch off and on again 4WD warning light went off.

Robert Y.
Robert Y.asked
Navara (2015-2021)

Is the Stx 2.3 lt 2017 a single or twin turbo ?

Jamie A.
Jamie A.

2.3 Liter twin turbo

juliestevegriggs
juliestevegriggsasked
Navara (2015-2021)

does anyone know how to turn off engine management light on a 2017 d23?

Craig A.
Craig A.asked
Navara (2015-2021)

I have a 2015 np300, 2 fuses had blown. behind the glove box. Wouldnt let me put it in drive. Also, the AC wouldn't work. I changed the fuses. The ac workes and I can drive it. But now the rh indicator will not work. But the left works. Any ideas pls. I can't get any info from manuals or fuse box diagrams.

Craig A.
Craig A.asked

Afternoon all,
I have a Nissan Np300 2015. My blinkers( Indicators are not working at the moment. I have checked all fuses but can't seem to eliminate the issue. does anyone ha a fuse box diagram that shows which one is the indicator. I have looked everywhere. The one on the vehicle does say which one it is?

Thanks in advance
Craig

Shane D.
Shane D.asked
Navara (2015-2021)

My windshield washer only reaches the bottom quarter of the windshield can they be adjusted higher

Shane D.
Shane D.asked
Navara (2015-2021)

My window washers on reach the bottom quarter of the windshield can the be adjusted

Richard.t
Richard.tasked
Navara (2015-2021)

Hi has anyone had any problames with the error code P0087. low fuel pressure. my car cut out on the highway and now wont start. nissan currently cant even fix it, its been over 1 week. They are blaming a aftermarket chip. or faulty fuel pump or injectors.

Franko
Frankoasked
Navara (2015-2021)

Will a 2008 navara d22 canopy and snorkel fit on a 2004 navara d22 ?

Danisa C.
Danisa C.asked
Navara (2015-2021)

My Nissan navara np300 2018 manual 's cruise mode is switching on,showing three dots and not engaging into cruise control mode. What could be the problem?

Roy H.
Roy H.asked

Will a canopy from a 2011 Stx fit a black edition st 2019

Peter D.
Peter D.asked
Navara (2015-2021)

Can the Navigation warning be set to disable after starting to drive. I have a 2020 Nissan Navara

Nissan Navara (2015-2021)