5Nissan Pulsar B17 (Sedan) ST
Part of Nissan Pulsar 3.7

Nissan Pulsar B17 (Sedan) ST (2013-2017) Questions & Answers

sgr ls b.
sgr ls b. · B17 (Sedan) ST (2013-2017)

I am the second owner and I bought 2014 nissan pulsar 2 month before. Now, its just driven 120,000 kms but got transmission faults. I paid around 15K for this car. It was my 1st car, now i have no idea, wether nissan dealer will fixed it in free or not. Through my research, i knew, it have major transmission faults. Can anyone here, please give me any suggestions. It gonna again cost me, $4k around again, i am totally headache now.

Wahabab W.
Wahabab W. · B17 (Sedan) ST (2013-2017)

where is the fan relay laction

Wahabab W.
Wahabab W. · B17 (Sedan) ST (2013-2017)

fan not running and become over heat

alexis
alexis

replace fan relay located front of battery or fuses under dash see if that helps cost around 5bucks

trevor n
trevor n · B17 (Sedan) ST (2013-2017)

2017 hatch factory tyrers worn out after only 21000k - why?

Get an answer from our members and Nissan representatives

Select a listing for your question
Nissan Pulsar B17 (Sedan) ST (2013-2017)