Nissan Pulsar N15
Part of Nissan Pulsar 3.7

Nissan Pulsar N15 (1995-1999) Questions & Answers (page 2)

Lionel
Lionel · Pulsar N15 (1995-1999)

Hi, I've got a pulsar 1999 and the electric windows are not working, someone can help me please? I've checked all the fuses already

Glen J.
Glen J. · Pulsar N15 (1995-1999)

is the n15 1998 doors prone to rust at the bottoms

Jordan W.

I would assume no more than any other cars doors, honestly just depends how old the paint on the car is.

Arch
Arch · Pulsar N15 (1995-1999)

Indicators lights not working ( inside and out) Just replaced arm / switch but that didn't fix the problem. ( Glad I didn't buy new ) fuse ok so next step flasher unit or flasher relay but cannot find where it is . Any assistance much appreciated

ASH
ASH · Pulsar N15 (1995-1999)

LX 1.6LTR 1995 Nissan pulsar suddenly stopped working. Car battery and all fuses okay.
Any suggestions?

Jordan W.

Have you checked the Starter Motor?

dljacko
dljacko · Pulsar N15 (1995-1999)

I have a 1999 N15 Hatchback and have had a hit from the rear. Rather than scrapping it I can get a 1996 model from a friend for parts but am unsure if everything is the same. I know the front grille and bumper are slightly different but am not sure about everything else.

Jordan W.

1995 - 2000 N15's are usally all the same exterior parts to my knowledge except if one's a hatch and the other's a sedan.

Barry S.
Barry S. · Pulsar N15 (1995-1999)

1998pulsae motor was pinging then when you'd get 2 2000rev start surging now it stoped it's got fuel pumping up it's got spark

Camshaft?

Lee
Lee · Pulsar N15 (1995-1999)

A friend has just purchased a Nissan Pulsar '95. Sometimes it will start in PARK, sometimes only in Neutral. Another friend explained to me about a sensor on the gearbox and continuously starting it in N and not P will interfere with the gearbox computer, possibly causing the entire gearbox to cease up.
Any advice, anyone?

trent
trent · Pulsar N15 (1995-1999)

When starting pulsar i have to wait for blinkers and security light to stop flashing before i am able to start

Dallas-Anne S.
Dallas-Anne S. · Pulsar N15 (1995-1999)

where is the ignition relay 99 N15 pulsar

Shane
Shane · Pulsar N15 (1995-1999)

Will the two drivers side doors of a 1999 Nissan pulsar n15 hatchback fit on a sedan

Jordan W.

I doubt it, best thing to do is ring someone like Southport Wreckers and ask them that question, they'll know 100%.

Shane M.
Shane M. · Pulsar N15 (1995-1999)

The transmission light comes on and doesn't go off. (it a auto) 1999 model. Checked transmission oil and its ok.

Pete
Pete

Mine is a 2013 model, I can't help you. Ask a mechanic.

Gary D
Gary D · Pulsar N15 (1995-1999)

Hi just brought a 1997 pulsar and can’t open the petrol cap. Any ideas where the release is

Bruce.M
Bruce.M · Pulsar N15 (1995-1999)

Hi, the car starts fine and when driving sometimes it will drop revs and speed back to normal or just stop, restart and off we go again until randomly it will just stop and dashlights come on, restart engines idles normal take off again and randomly it will falter to low revs or completely stop but it also restarts instantly every time. Ive run the car in the driveway for over half an hour with no problem but i did notice when i turned the air con on and fan it will intermittently stop a restart fine. This vechile has had a new battery, alternator, fuel pump and timing belt and water pump. Also moved wiring in all directions under the bonnet with no fault showing. When i drove on the open road after 6 stop and starts i could smell like an electrical burning smell but could not find where it was coming from.
Many thanks in advance Bruce

Matt H.
Matt H.

Hi I think Give the throttle body a clean as well as his throttle linkage should fix your problems

Jordan W.

Spark Plugs, if your vehicle's dropping in power then make sure you check your sprak plugs brother.

Jennie G.
Jennie G. · Pulsar N15 (1995-1999)

Hey guys I have a 1999 nissan pulsar auto and was wondering what other pulars autos years will fit straight into mine thanks

Slim
Slim · Pulsar N15 (1995-1999)

I have a 1996 pulsar, there is a red flashing light on the dash near the ignition, what is it for ?

Jordan W.

Seatbelt, Oil, Airbag lights?

Molly G.
Molly G. · Pulsar N15 (1995-1999)

i’ve got a 98 pulsar and i can’t figure out how to change the time on my radio clock. anyone figured it out? i’m stuck. thanks!

Luci S.
Luci S. · Pulsar N15 (1995-1999)

I have a 99 pulsar. All the lights on my dash half way home turned off but the indicators on dash and hand breaks light on dash still turn off and on when they’re meant to.
Any idea on the problem?

Jordan W.

Likely T5 Globes on the cluster, very cheap to replace and very easy to do so as well, just search in youtube how to change cluster lights.

Nikyboy A.
Nikyboy A. · Pulsar N15 (1995-1999)

I got a 1998 Nissan pulsar n15 sss with 39200ks on it I was wondering how many ks it gets to till the engines dead

Jeff mayn
Jeff mayn · Pulsar N15 (1995-1999)

Hey guy my dash gauages went on the fritz today, fuel and temp gauge reading are as high as they can go although car is not over heating and fuel is not at a full tank, Speedo is dead flat on 0 while driving rpm gauge bounces from 0-1 no higher and odometer is reading a ridiculous amount of ks (9999999) have my suspicions but any other input would be appreciated.

1998 Nissan pulsar

TIA

Kathy S.
Kathy S.

Had the same issue it's the cluster

BWJF
BWJF · Pulsar N15 (1995-1999)

I have a Nissan Pulsar 1996 Sedan and I can’t get the boot to open by the driver seat leaver or the lock on the boot, anyone have any ideas on how to unlock it?

Jeff mayn

Unsure about pulsars, can u get into boot from back seat?

Get an answer from our members and Nissan representatives

Select a listing for your question
Nissan Pulsar N15 (1995-1999)