14Nissan Pulsar

Nissan Pulsar Questions & Answers (page 4)

Lionel
Lionel · Pulsar N15 (1995-1999)

Hi, I've got a pulsar 1999 and the electric windows are not working, someone can help me please? I've checked all the fuses already

Ally
Ally · Pulsar C12 (Hatchback) (2013-2017)

I have 2015 Nissan Pulsar C12 hatchback.
Central locking only works intermittently, installed new remote battery but no change.
Using key in drivers door to lock the car only locks the drivers door and sometimes wont unlock.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Bones
Bones · Pulsar B17 (Sedan) (2013-2017)

We own a Nissan Pulsar 2017 which has done 47,000kms. Lately on three separate occasions it has not shifted into the next gear and is revving at 4000r.p.m. Should we be concerned about this?

Sam
Sam

until the transmission warms up it happens in the beginning. As i noticed driving this nissan cvt transmission bit different. If u Give a quick acceleration rpm keep going very rapidly until release a bit.

Kevin H.
Kevin H. · Pulsar N16 (2000-2005)

2005 pulsar...where can I get hazard wiring diagram as the one that comes up is not correct.

Glen J.
Glen J. · Pulsar N15 (1995-1999)

is the n15 1998 doors prone to rust at the bottoms

Jordan W.

I would assume no more than any other cars doors, honestly just depends how old the paint on the car is.

Sai Y.
Sai Y. · Pulsar

Does anyone know 2012 Nissan pulsar sedan has any issues?

Rob
Rob · Pulsar

Hi does anyone know why my brake warning light goes on and off 2015 pulsar auto

Arch
Arch · Pulsar N15 (1995-1999)

Indicators lights not working ( inside and out) Just replaced arm / switch but that didn't fix the problem. ( Glad I didn't buy new ) fuse ok so next step flasher unit or flasher relay but cannot find where it is . Any assistance much appreciated

Leon
Leon · Pulsar B17 (Sedan) (2013-2017)

I have a 2003 Nissan Pulsar, great on the Highway but shudders when in drive at Stop Sign, Nissan says Engine is OK, Brakes are OK. Pete

Mark S
Mark S · Pulsar

2016 nissan pulsar st with 16,700 km had engine malfunction indicator light come on, nissan dealer repair shop cleaned ECM connectors and throttle unit and did re learns for idle volume, transmission and clutch . Bill is $635.00. I feel that this is over charge as well as this problem shouldn't happen after so few klms. Am asking nissan australia to pay for repairs. Am i right or wrong to ask nissan to cover repair bill?

Leon
Leon · Pulsar B17 (Sedan) (2013-2017)

2003 Nissan Pulsar shudders at stop sign

Murray B
Murray B · B17 (Sedan) ST-L (2013-2017)

Manual transmission 6 speed.
Problem is, that when the clutch pedal is in (depressed) and 1st gear or reverse is selected, after a few seconds, the car starts to move as if the clutch pedal is being released (NOTE- foot on clutch pedal, all the way to floor).
As the car starts to move, with the clutch pedal in, I can't get the gear lever out of gear without switching off the engine, releasing the clutch pedal, then depressing the clutch pedal, then shifting into neutral.

Repairs done so far include...
1. Bleeding of the hydraulic clutch system.
2. Confirming there are no leaks at clutch master cylinder near clutch pedal (no oil puddles in foot well)
3. Fitting of new concentric? slave cylinder.

What would be my next step in eliminating this clutch "creeping" issue?
Could the seal/s in the clutch master cylinder be worn causing the hydraulic fluid to bypass and not hold pressure?
All help greatly appreciated.

UPDATE 3rd June 2020.
Clutch master cylinder replaced 27th May 2020.
This has now eliminated all "creeping" issues as previously stated. Everything is now operating normally.

By the process of elimination (and a patient mechanical workshop- see Bob Kolln Automotive, Arizona Rd. Charmhaven NSW Australia), the shop bled the hydraulic clutch system first, to eliminate any air in the lines (this only helped for a short time), then they replaced the slave cylinder (as this device does all the hard work in clutch operation), again this only helped for a short time. Finally, the master cylinder was replaced. A bit odd that this part failed, as it does less work than the slave cylinder. All sorted now and the Pulsar is running great.

A huge thank you to Adam and his crew at Bob Kolln Automotive, Charmhaven.
Give these guys a go at fixing your clutch and brake problems. I can't recommend them enough. 5 STARS!!!

tracey k
tracey k · Pulsar N16 (2000-2005)

i have a nissan pulsar sedan 2004 and i cant get into it eith the beeper. i think the car has a flat battery. can u help me get into it.

ASH
ASH · Pulsar N15 (1995-1999)

LX 1.6LTR 1995 Nissan pulsar suddenly stopped working. Car battery and all fuses okay.
Any suggestions?

Jordan W.

Have you checked the Starter Motor?

Walter
Walter · Pulsar N16 (2000-2005)

How do I go about changing the time digital in dash

Disappointed
Disappointed · Pulsar

I bought my 2012 Pulsar Sedan new in February 2013. About 6 months ago the car's roof paint developed patches of dull & faded paint, and spots over the roof, I've asked panelbeaters, mechanics etc who say the roof should have had another coat of clear on it. Car has always been parked undercover at night and been well cared for. Anyone else had this problem and what can I do about it?

Kelly B.
Kelly B. · Pulsar N16 (2000-2005)

Brake lights not working, replaced globes, fuses are fine brake switch is working... What can it be??

Susan S.
Susan S. · Pulsar

Is there a 1.6 litre Nissan pulsar year 2000?

Donna
Donna · Pulsar

I have a 2016 Nissan Pulsar, it has done less than 50,000ks. I been told that the gearbox is broken.

Is this a common problem for Nissan Pulsars?

Younus Khan
Younus Khan

Yes CVT is common problem
They will replaced it

dljacko
dljacko · Pulsar N15 (1995-1999)

I have a 1999 N15 Hatchback and have had a hit from the rear. Rather than scrapping it I can get a 1996 model from a friend for parts but am unsure if everything is the same. I know the front grille and bumper are slightly different but am not sure about everything else.

Jordan W.

1995 - 2000 N15's are usally all the same exterior parts to my knowledge except if one's a hatch and the other's a sedan.

Get an answer from our members and Nissan representatives

Select a listing for your question
Nissan Pulsar