Nissan X-Trail T32.II

Nissan X-Trail T32.II (2017-2022)

Also referred to as: Nissan X-Trail T32.II 2021 and Nissan X-Trail T32.II 2023. ST-L, Ti, ST, etc... (See All)
See the Best Midsize / Medium SUVs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nissan

• Features
Jv21
Jv21

If I could give it zero I would

I loved this car UNTIL I got to 80,000k then it was down hill FAST. It's been 12 months of fighting to get anything fixed. My car has been at Nissan more than home. Its needed a transfer assembly case repair, an entire new transmission (both of which nissan came to the party after kicking and screaming on). Now the transmission mount is needing repair and nissan don't entire a bar of it despite taking my transmission out THREE times they say it's unrelated. Disgusting service. I'm now left with a lemon of a car I probably won't be able to sell.

FTGRA
FTGRAMid North Coast, NSW

Do not recommend - faulty 6 months past 3 year warranty

Purchased in for $40,000.

Hamza
HamzaSydney Surrounds, NSW

I WOULD NEVER BUY A NISSAN

TransmissionContinuously Variable (CVT)
Patrck K
Patrck KNorth Queensland, QLD

poor service

My complaint is with Nissan Australia, 6 months out of warranty and wont do good will on a safety issue, front radar collision module on my 2018 Xtrail because I bought it at a auction & not a used car dealer.
Very poor service , the car itself is a good car, this seems to a common fault with Nissan ingeneral when searching the internet

molly_chick
molly_chickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nissan X Trail. Looks good and drives well

Purchased in at Nissan Dealers for $25,490.

De.C
De.CSouthwest, VIC

Great family car with lots of good features

This is a great car. With 2 kids there is enough back seat and boot space. It’s comfy, easy to drive and user friendly all round.
A few improvements that could be made:
Camera quality was better in my 2015 Hyundai i30
At this price point I think an automatic open/close boot would be nice
A reverse sound alert would be good - it doesn’t let you know if you are reversing and about to hit something.
Also the floor of the boot is removable and you can store stuff under there. It’s great but I find the removable floor isn’t overly strong - mine has slightly warped.

Purchased in for $35,000.

scared
scared Perth, WA

scared to drive

Nissan x trail doing 60 km,s country road - truck comes past and bonnet is ripped back wards over windscreen

daughter now scared to drive - Nissan advise it is not a manufacturing issue

I see that America has had recalls on bonnet latch issues

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Taylor
TaylorSydney, NSW

Brilliant

We needed a new car as our old Mazda 3 was getting tired.... Most cars similar to the Mazda 3 are now very small so we went for a SUV. The X-trail ticks all the boxes. Reasonably priced, large boot, lovely interior and just the right about of features. The car is used for commuting and is the main family car on the weekends and it is perfect for our needs. I am not a big car lover, don't need anything fancy. But this one is the nice amount of fancy for someone like me.

Mike small
Mike smallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely rubbish

LizB
LizBNsW

Love love love my car!

I traded in my 18 month old Pathfinder for my xtrail as the Pathfinder was too big for my now single parent family. The xtrail is absolutely perfect for me as I'm generally the only one in it but when my teens are with me, there is still room to relax. We've taken the car to Victoria and I had an extremely comfortable & fuel efficient trip to QLD last year. Car hasn't skipped a beat and Nissan Service have just been beautiful to me.

Purchased in at Nissan Dealers.

Riz B
Riz BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Spacious Car

I use the car to commute to work as well as family transport. The Xtrail is great with plenty of space and leg room for both driver and passengers. The ST has all the basic tools, if you would like a bit more accessories then its worth to invest int he ST-L. We bought our Car from Brighton Nissan, Jimmy did his absolute best to help us with the car as well as Chris, Niraj and Antonio. I would definitely recommend Nissan Brighton.

Purchased at Nissan Dealers.

Sarah W.
Sarah W.North Queensland, QLD

The greatest car I’ve driven!!

It’s a family car for us, so comfortable to drive. Seats are amazing. Great for long trips. I’ve never felt so safe in a car. Great price compared to other similar cars.

Purchased in at Nissan Dealers for $27,000.

Kristy
KristyPerth, WA

Absolutely love this family SUV

Love the spedometer, displays the speed in large digital format. Great fuel economy with co2 stop/start saver function, very sturdy body and feel safe while driving, nice quality interior. Great rearview camera and I adore the foot brake convenience! Perfect family SUV for a small family. The only complaint I have is that it has no in built GPS but not the end of fhe world.

Purchased in at Nissan Dealers for $31,000.

eagle north coast
eagle north coastMid North Coast, NSW

Xtrail dangerous to Dogs

Rear floor compartment on a 5 mth old Xtrail cant handle two dogs eg Golden Retrievers. The material bends, dislodges and drops the dogs into the hidden compartment. Complained to dealer who advised me he knew exactly what I was talking about as he had fallen into the hidden compartment of another Xtrail the day before. No offer to fix, just note. Totally upset now that my 6yr old dog on her way to be put to sleep fell into the compartment screaming in pain. Its useless and given Nissans incompetence I intend to cut a sheet of chipboard into shape. Clearly used cheap materials to save fuel consumption.

Purchased in for $26,990.

husain
husainGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my car.. Love the interior and exterior. But could be better

Great car for a family. Had some issues with automatic breaking software which got serviced. Overall never had any issues. Parking sensors and 360 degree cameras make life easy for wifey.

Purchased in at Nissan Dealers for $360,000.

Amila Prasanga H.
Amila Prasanga H.asked
X-Trail T32.II ST-L (2017-2022)

I have Nissan X-Trail ST 2018 car. Is possible to fit genuine roof rails and fog lights from ST-L model.?

Doneric B.
Doneric B.asked
T32.II ST (7-Seat CVT FWD) (2017-2022)

Hi guys, I have. 2017 X-Trail T32 and my question is can all the lights (taurine, headlights and tail lights) be turned off with the car still running or would I need to get a switch fitted? It’s become a pain as I keep getting asked by the drive in cinemas staff to turn the lights off as it’s affecting other patrons. Thanks, Doneric.

pete smith
pete smith

it should have Auto or manual mode for headlights check your owners manual the only other way is to disconnect the sensor

Doneric B.
Doneric B.asked
T32.II ST (7-Seat CVT FWD) (2017-2022)

See all Nissan X-Trail T32.II (2017-2022) questions

Get an answer from our members and Nissan representatives

Nissan X-Trail T32.II (2017-2022)

Compare all 25 Nissan X-Trail
CategoryMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVs
Starting Price $28,490.00$30,990.00$32,490.00$32,990.00
TransmissionManualContinuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)
Drive TypeFront Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)
Fuel TypePetrolPetrolPetrolPetrol
Max Torque200Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm
Country of ManufactureJapanJapanJapanJapan
Maximum Towing Capacity (braked)1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg
Maximum Towing Capacity (unbraked)750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Dimensions