Nissan X-Trail T32.II ST

Nissan X-Trail T32.II ST (2017-2022)

Also referred to as: Nissan X-Trail T32.II ST 2021 and Nissan X-Trail T32.II ST 2023. 5-Seat CVT FWD, 7-Seat CVT FWD, 5-Seat CVT 4WD, Manual (See All)
See the Best Midsize / Medium SUVs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nissan

• Features
Patrck K
Patrck KNorth Queensland, QLD

poor service

My complaint is with Nissan Australia, 6 months out of warranty and wont do good will on a safety issue, front radar collision module on my 2018 Xtrail because I bought it at a auction & not a used car dealer.
Very poor service , the car itself is a good car, this seems to a common fault with Nissan ingeneral when searching the internet

molly_chick
molly_chickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nissan X Trail. Looks good and drives well

Purchased in at Nissan Dealers for $25,490.

scared
scared Perth, WA

scared to drive

Nissan x trail doing 60 km,s country road - truck comes past and bonnet is ripped back wards over windscreen

daughter now scared to drive - Nissan advise it is not a manufacturing issue

I see that America has had recalls on bonnet latch issues

Mike small
Mike smallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely rubbish

Purchased in .

Riz B
Riz BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Spacious Car

I use the car to commute to work as well as family transport. The Xtrail is great with plenty of space and leg room for both driver and passengers. The ST has all the basic tools, if you would like a bit more accessories then its worth to invest int he ST-L. We bought our Car from Brighton Nissan, Jimmy did his absolute best to help us with the car as well as Chris, Niraj and Antonio. I would definitely recommend Nissan Brighton.

Purchased at Nissan Dealers.

Sarah W.
Sarah W.North Queensland, QLD

The greatest car I’ve driven!!

It’s a family car for us, so comfortable to drive. Seats are amazing. Great for long trips. I’ve never felt so safe in a car. Great price compared to other similar cars.

Purchased in at Nissan Dealers for $27,000.

eagle north coast
eagle north coastMid North Coast, NSW

Xtrail dangerous to Dogs

Rear floor compartment on a 5 mth old Xtrail cant handle two dogs eg Golden Retrievers. The material bends, dislodges and drops the dogs into the hidden compartment. Complained to dealer who advised me he knew exactly what I was talking about as he had fallen into the hidden compartment of another Xtrail the day before. No offer to fix, just note. Totally upset now that my 6yr old dog on her way to be put to sleep fell into the compartment screaming in pain. Its useless and given Nissans incompetence I intend to cut a sheet of chipboard into shape. Clearly used cheap materials to save fuel consumption.

Purchased in for $26,990.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Family H
Family HRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Simple, reliable, cheap - second time XTrail purchaser

Purchased in at Nissan Dealers for $25,990.

Liss R
Liss RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect family car

We have owned this car for about 8 months and I can’t fault it. We have a baby and a toddler and their seats fit comfortably in the back and an adult can sit between them (although it’s a bit cramped). The boot is huge and the telescopic back seat means we can choose between more boot space or more leg room depending on what we’re doing. I struggle to live without the 360 degree cameras in my other car now. A very comfortable and quiet drive and strong enough to tow a trailer. My only small gripe is the GPS system seems to send you on long and strange routes but I just use my iPhone map connected by Bluetooth.

Purchased in at Cricks Noosa.

Nathan V.
Nathan V.Sydney, NSW

SUV X Trail [The Game Changer]

Purchased in .

Ray
RayBrisbane

Great car and great value for money

It is a very good car. Comfortable seats, good power and reasonable price. It's great for families because you have plenty of room both inside and in the trunk. The only downside is the three year warranty.
The fuel consumption is not perfect but pretty good compared to similar car in the range. I mainly do the city drive an it consumes around 10.5L per 100k.

Liv
LivSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

I am loving my 2018 Nissan X-Trail! Everyone that rides in our car comments on how "smooth" it drives. Plenty of room in the boot for our 2 large dogs, adjustable back seats and still lots of leg room in the front. Very happy with our purchase & will be a great family car.

hungry
hungry

Great car

Performance seems to be good. Corners well and has good pickup for a smallish engine. I am a little disappointed that it is noisier than I expected for a new car. I love he interior as it has plenty of leg room and the fact that the rear seat is higher than other cars is a plus for people seating in the back.So far it has been very reliable and much more economical than our previous commodore.

LindsayFar North Queensland, QLD

Good except for a couple of small things.

Pablo
PabloKeysborough

Decent and cheap

Bought the ST Auto (FWD). Got a great price (28K driveaway) and does everything the family needs.

The 2.5l donk is just enough, I know this as the previous car was the Dualis+2 CVT, which only has a 2.0 donk.

Ride can be terse at times, and brakes are pretty ordinary in terms of feel and progression, but they have gotten better in time

Doneric B.
Doneric B.asked
T32.II ST (7-Seat CVT FWD) (2017-2022)

Hi guys, I have. 2017 X-Trail T32 and my question is can all the lights (taurine, headlights and tail lights) be turned off with the car still running or would I need to get a switch fitted? It’s become a pain as I keep getting asked by the drive in cinemas staff to turn the lights off as it’s affecting other patrons. Thanks, Doneric.

pete smith
pete smith

it should have Auto or manual mode for headlights check your owners manual the only other way is to disconnect the sensor

Doneric B.
Doneric B.asked
T32.II ST (7-Seat CVT FWD) (2017-2022)

Get an answer from our members and Nissan representatives

Nissan X-Trail T32.II ST (2017-2022)

Compare all 25 Nissan X-Trail
CategoryMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVsMidsize / Medium SUVs
Starting Price $28,490.00$30,990.00$32,490.00$32,990.00
TransmissionManualContinuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)Continuously Variable (CVT)
Drive TypeFront Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)
Fuel TypePetrolPetrolPetrolPetrol
Max Torque200Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm226Nm @ 4400rpm
Country of ManufactureJapanJapanJapanJapan
Maximum Towing Capacity (braked)1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg1,500 kg
Maximum Towing Capacity (unbraked)750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Dimensions