Nivea Anti-perspirant Protect & Care for Women

Nivea Anti-perspirant Protect & Care for Women

Roll-on and Spray
5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Deodorants & Body Sprays in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The only one for me!!!

This product seems to work best for me. As with most roll-ons it has the initial "wet" feeling but that goes quickly. I really like the smell (not sure how to describe it, kinda powdery/floral???) and it's usually on sale somewhere whenever I want to repurchase. I keep one in the bathroom and one in my work bag. Reminds me, need to get one for the handbag ;-P Coles have them for around $3-50 for 50ml. Good Price Pharmacy had them very recently for $2. Highly recommend :-)

Just wondering where I can now get this product from, everywhere in Adelaide SA, seems to be not stocking this product anymore, looking at buying in bulk as am getting irritations with all others, many thanks!
Hi Jane, I've not been able to get this product for a fair while now - typical...find a good product and then it's gone. I've been using Nivea double effect (anti-perspirant) in the scent "White Senses". I really like the smell and it seems to do a pretty good job. It's in a pale lavender coloured can, 163g/250ml. Sorry for the late reply, had a medical emergency with my Dad recently. Pauline