Nivea Be Beautiful! Tinted Moisturiser

3.8

LittleBirdy

LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

OK

This isn't the best tinted moisturiser I've tried. I have quite uneven skin, with pimples and red spots and it didn't do much, it looked like I wasn't even wearing anything. The scent is much nicer than other tinted moisturisers I've tried, though, it's nicely perfumed.
    It smells really nice, and it kind of evens out my skin tone. There's nice packaging and it's great value for money.
    It doesn't cover my pimples as well as other tinted moisturisers I've tried. They don't thell you the SPF factor in it - that's a bit suspicious for me beacause what if the factor is only 2 or 3?

west3030

west3030vic, 3030

OK

I prefer other brands of tinted moisturiser but this one is okay. I like it because I can use it to even out my skin tone and cover up spot a little, instead of wearing foundation. I feel that it is better for my skin than constantly clogging my pores with my heavier foundation
    That it is a moistursier so it makes my skin feel nice. I prefer to wear it when I'm just going out to do every day things instead of putting foundation on.
    It does not have any sunscreen protection in it, where most other brands do.

brooke88

brooke88

OK

At first the smell is ok but to wear it everyday it gets to be a bit strong, a bit make up like. it really does even out and brighten to complexion. it doesnt give the best coverage but it would be ok to use some concealer as well with it. The thing that put me off it was that it didnt seem to blend in very well and after a while your skin feels a bit heavy and i had to wash it off. Would be ok for a couple of hours but not all day.
    Smell, Coverage, Cost
    Smell, Coverage, Oily

Moisturisers

Find out how Nivea Be Beautiful! Tinted Moisturiser compares to other Moisturisers

See all Nivea Be Beautiful! Tinted Moisturiser reviews