Nivea Be Beautiful! Tinted Moisturiser

3.8

sherb

sherbmelbourne

Awesome

I wear this every day for work it's very good coverage with no greasiness and doesn't give you the caked look! If want more coverage put a bronzer over it gives the perfect match !

Maria77

Maria77AU

pinkyy

pinkyySydney

Good

The moiusturiser only comes in one colour so be sure to test it before you buy it to avoid dissapointment. You can use it as frequently as you like, but be warned- its a pain to get out of clothes!
    It blends into my skin really well, making and makes my face look a few shades darker, without looking fake. Its not too expensive for a tinted moisturiser.
    It doesnt protect your skin against the sun and there's not nice a fragrance. During warmer weather it makes my skin feel too oily, so I switch to the non-tined moisturiser.

Moisturisers

Find out how Nivea Be Beautiful! Tinted Moisturiser compares to other Moisturisers

lubi_lozza

lubi_lozza

Good

overall this product is great and i like the way it feels, and makes my skin look naturally tan. congrats to nivea for makeing such a long lasting product!
    - the fact i dont have to wear foundation!
    - saves me 20 minutes in the morning
    - my pores dont get plogged
    - gives me a healthy glow =]
    - it comes off easily
    - it is not good enough to wear for n interview or out at night
    - it does not have sunscreen in it

memeng

memengNot Australia nor New Zealand

Good

This is a great tinted moisturiser. Since it's a tad too dark for my skin I use lighter powder on top. It would be better if it were to come in lighter colour and contain sunscreen, too.
    Glides smoothly on my skin
    The colour is too dark for my light skin

See all Nivea Be Beautiful! Tinted Moisturiser reviews