Nivea Be Beautiful! Tinted Moisturiser

Nivea Be Beautiful! Tinted Moisturiser

3.8

Perfect for me

Have used this for many years now, wouldn't use anything else. I'm an older person but blessed with good skin. This is all I need. It is perfect for me.

sweetgirl

sweetgirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

I really loved the look this two-in-one moisturiser gave my skin. It looked fresh and clean and healthy. The natural effect was great because it didn't look like I hand any makeup on at all - just that I had really good skin! Sheer coverage meant you could still see my freckles so if you wanted a good coverage this is probably not what you are after. It had an especially light feel to it yet my skin stayed hydrated all day. Fantastic price!
    I loved the effect on my skin tone - natural yet enhanced and just enough moisturisation for my combination skin. Easy and quick to apply.
    No sunscreen in it.

Crystel

CrystelQld, 4212

I love this one it is a great make up alternitive I use it every day when I am going to work it smells great looks great on and lasts all day I dont have to re do it part way through out the day. I just wish it came in a bitter tube as it doesn't last that long and is a little expensive for the amout in the tube $9.00 It is great when the weather is dry as it keeps your face moit and stops it from drying out.
    great moistureiser
    Not enough in the tube

Moisturisers

Find out how Nivea Be Beautiful! Tinted Moisturiser compares to other Moisturisers

See all Nivea Be Beautiful! Tinted Moisturiser reviews