Nivea Creme Soap Honey & Oil

Nivea Creme Soap Honey & Oil

See the Best Bath & Shower Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good

This is a nice soap to use and I love the smell of using honey in the shower or bath. This soap can be a little bit expensive for what you get but it does smell really nice and feels nice to use on your skin.
This soap has a really lovely smell to it and lathers up well in the shower or bath. It will last for a while as well and is not too drying on your skin when used regularly.
I think this product is priced a bit too high for a soap. There are a lot more cheaper soaps out there.

Used the soap and scratched my skin for the whole day!

OK

This is a nice basic soap but it is over priced in my opinion. It is too expensive per bar and it melts quickly. It doesn't dry the skin though and has a subtle fragrance suitable for the whole family. I like it but it is too pricey.
mild and gentle
too expensive

Good

It feels so nice on your skin and leaves it soft and it isnt drying either so you can use it time after time without worrying it will dry your skin out, it has a soft gentle smell to it and naturally the honey and oil is good for the skin.Available at your supermarket, and at a very fair price, this one wontbreak the budget either. If you want thebestthat your money can buy without paying high prices try this one, I am sureyou will continue to re use it as i do. Lathers well and Nivea is a tried and trusted brand, what more could you want.
Honey and Oil by NIVEA, absolutley gorgeous.

I have to admit that I rarely fork out the cash for this product but I am lucky enough to have in-laws that buy it all the time so I get to enjoy it when we stay at their place for holidays. The feel and smell of Nivea Creme Soap Honey and Oil is delightful and I will definitely buy it regularly when I can afford to.
Nivea Creme Soap Honey and Oil feels great and smells great making your shower or bath even more relaxing than usual.
It is expensive when compared to other bath products but that is to be expected for something a bit special.

OK

i have sensitive skin but i can occasionally alternate with soap to save money and to use something with a bit of scent. i have used nivea creme soap with honey and oil and it hasn't dried out my skin or made it oily. after a few days it does become itchy and i need to switch back to a non soap wash, so i stopped doing that. may aswell stay with what doesn't effect your skin in a negative way. better than alot of soaps though, nice smell but too overpriced for a bar of soap.
nice smell, dosn't dry out skin
too overpriced

I thought that I would get this for my partner who has problems with allergies and eczema, and because it was on a cruelty free list. It has proven to be very good for sensitive skin and improved the touch and appearance very well. Despite the price the benefits can't be overlooked, so I would have to say that it is worth it if it works for you, but probably not just as general soap. Where I live the only place that sells the whole Nivea range is the chemist.
Nice smelling and long lasting. Gets a good lather.
Quite expensive for soap. Not always easy to find.

The soap is really good for Skin and specially for dry conditions. Compared to other brands we do not even have the choice of Honey.
Too Good