Nivea Creme

Nivea Creme

Rayan M.

Rayan M.North Queensland, QLD

great overall product

this is definitely one of those creams I think everyone should have in their cabinet. I use mine whenever my skin isn't its best and it can be used with other skincare products, I use this right after I use my Veldere clay mask once a week.

Purchased in May 2020.

ShaniaBsydney

smoothens skin

I have been using for ages, this creme is purely fantastic. it smells good and smoothens rough sorface sony skin such as elbows, sides of my back etc. I have very sensitive skin and this didn't cause me any irritation.

Purchased in February 2020.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Just reviewing stuff

Just reviewing stuffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple, but so good

For me, this is a skincare staple. This helps keep the skin on my face moisturised for hours, especially when my skin is drier than usual. When I apply it at night, my skin remains moisturised the following morning. I don't use it during the day in summer though, because it's very rich and gets greasy when it's hot.

This product's texture is very thick, so to apply more effectively I press it onto my skin so that the heat from my hands can help spread the cream.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Moisturisers

Find out how Nivea Creme compares to other Moisturisers

Tanza

TanzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for dry winter skin

Been using it for years it’s great for dry winter skin. Not greasy. Nice perfume. I have sensitive skin and never have a reaction from Nivea. This product is consistently high quality.

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin
DallasStorm

DallasStormDarling Downs, QLD

Amazing lotion

Purchased in October 2018 at Walmart .

Skin TypeCombination Skin

Maria

Mariaasked

Is Nivea cream good for mature skin and which I should use?I am 62 years old woman.I am using Nivea for my my body and I loved but never try face cream.

kameleon872000

Hi Maria, I'm not a dermatologist. I'd suggest contacting Nivea, who are experts on this, to answer your question. They have a vested interest in selling their products, so will probably say yes even if it isn't true. You need to know facts. Will it work or not, or will it harm you. I suppose male skin is different to female skin. Is there a female orientated Nivea skincare product?

Junaiha Y.

Junaiha Y.asked

Which nivea body lotion is best result for extra extra dry skin..?

Sarina

For extra dry skin use Nivea express hydration cream with intensive moisture serum and sea minerals,this is good for normal to dry skin

Aloe & hydration body lotion

Yang R.

Yang R.asked

im 13 years old can i use nivea cream?

kameleon872000

I'm not a dermatologist but I can't think of a reason not to.

Sarina

It should be ok,if you want try putting a bit on to see how it goes

Get an answer from our members and Nivea representatives

CategoryMoisturisers