Nivea Creme

Nivea Creme (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Nivea

brian
brian

About average

I bought 2 packs of this cream from pharmacy express in corrimal mainly because it was on special and went through them very quickly / it would be great for people with normal skin though I have dermatitis and decided to stop buying it

Evelina
EvelinaMelbourne

Must have

This cream by Nivea is the greatest cream I have ever stumbled upon. I fell in love with it the moment I tried it on because it does an incredible job for multiple purposes. It worked a charm on my dry skin around my elbows and ankles. Also, I tend to wear a lot of mascara,eyeliner and eye shadow which runs down to my cheekbones in the shower so when I come out I just quickly apply the cream; rub it off and the makeup is gone. This cream also works splendidly as a moisturizer and makes the skin go very smooth.
Works great, reliable

missSydney
missSydneySydney

A classic

In my life in one way or another for a few decades. My mum used to use this cream, and she had amazing skin, even into her 60s. She hardly had any lines. The scent also brings back memories for me. Whilst i prefer using organic face creams these days, I do love using this classic whenever i need some heavy duty moisturising on my face. Yes, it is a thick cream, however, if you use only a small amount, it doesn't feel uncomfortable at all. It gives a nice sheen to the face, and is great for long haul flights too. So cheap too, which is great, as i refuse to spend a fortune on creams. I have to agree with a previous review and echo that i wish it still came in a tin - why mess with perfection?..overall, a great cream with so many uses

Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

This is a great product to have around the house and its so compact. Its easy to fit in my bag and I can use it as a hand moisturiser too. Its fantastic for rough heels and elbows and still works wonders to soften my face at night! A little goes a long way, and it not too costly to buy.
This is such a good creme to use as a body moisturiser and also on the face as well. I love using it at night and let my skin just soak it up.
It scented, which can be a bit strong because I dont prefer something so smelly all the time.

sweetrosie
sweetrosieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unbeatable, relaible, cheap skincare. A little smudge is often all that's needed for your face, particularly good as a night cream.
This has been used by all the women in my family for decades. I much prefer the creme to the lotion. A little goes a long way. Smells lovely and really does the job on very dry skin.
Wish it still came in the metal containers not just the plastic tub.

Tina_sparkle88
Tina_sparkle88

Nivea creme doesn wonders for my skin, i love this one because it's an all rounder! Then skin on my face is sensitive and I could never use the same moisteriser I use on my body for my face but this one I can. I love the thickness of it. It saves space when travelling because I don't need to take a few different creams for different parts of my body. It's a good price and you can purchase it from anywhere. Who says you need to spend hundreds of dollars on skin care. Nivea never lets me down!
It's cheap, works well
Nothing at all

sweetgirl
sweetgirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is the perfect cream for my legs as it leaves a nice sheen and leaves them totally moisturised. It is a thick and rich cream that doesn't cost much and I like the little pot it is in too. A great thing about this cream is that it is unspillable - so even if you accidently tip the little pot over, it won't spill -that's the extra bonus of this super-thick cream! Great price.
Excellent cream for really dry areas like legs, feet, elbows etc. It's very cheap and in a nice little pot.
Nothing I dislike about it.

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you
GoneBushBlogger
GoneBushBloggerVictoria, 3629

Bad

This roduct did not suit me. Even in my sizties my skin is perhaps too oily for this heavy cream to suit me. I felt I sweated under this coating of oily cream, it was an unnatural feeling I did not like and the oil came off on my pillow and melted into my eyes, it was hard to remove other than using daop and water and I do not usually use soap on my face.

A very unpleasant trial experience.

In fairness if I had very dry skin, it may have been a useful product.
it was cheap
I didn't like the feel or the smell.

maree45
maree45

I have used this creme over many years. I like the feel of it on my skin and the way it replenishes the moisture I have lost in my skin. My mother was a great fan and this is where I first learned about the product.
I suffer from very dry skin and this creme really works for me.
Nothing at all

LittleBirdy
LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

I love this stuff! I've been using it forever. I used it when I had a major scar on my face, now I have nothing. The price is great, and the whole tub lasts forever, which is very economical. I think that every bathroom should have a tub of this, it works so well.
Very cheap, not too greasy and it helped me to remove scars and hydrate my very dry skin that I had on my legs. It has a nice, light scent.
It's too greasy and thick to use on your face! Don't brush against anything while you're wearing this, it just goes everywhere.

kade1234
kade1234Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

I have tried many moisturisers and wanted to find something that costs a bit less as these types of products can get expensive.

So I tried Nivea Cream and found it to be oil based and very very oily. It really didn't get absorbed into the skin, instead sitting on the top and being transferred to all my clothes or anything else that I touched.

The fragrance is also very strong. It would be better if it was not as strong as it is not that pleasant.
A cheap moisturiser that will leave the skin soft.
Very oily and comes off on everything you touch. The fragrance is super strong and not very pleasant.

memeng
memengNot Australia nor New Zealand

Good

When I was a kid my mother slathered this all over us kids before we went swimming. I suppose it was to protect our skin from the chlorine in the pool. I didn't like the strange smell though.
Moisturising, protecting the skin.
Can be sticky and a bit difficult to wash off.

PaulaDodds
PaulaDodds

This is a product my mother used on me as a child. This is a moisturiser that is suitable for the most sensitive of skins. I have gone back to this product time and time again when my skin has been irritated by the weather, eczema, allergic reaction to skin products and just lacking moisture. I love the fragrance of this product and I would fully recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin. I think that it is a product for youthful skin as it is not an anti ageing cream. It has a cooling effect on the skin and is very soothing on sunburn.
It does not irritate the skin and is very reasonably priced.