2Nivea Creme

4.4

83% · 343 · 7%

PaulaDodds
PaulaDodds29 posts

This is a product my mother used on me as a child. This is a moisturiser that is suitable for the most sensitive of skins. I have gone back to this product time and time again when my skin has been irritated by the weather, eczema, allergic reaction to skin products and just lacking moisture. I love the fragrance of this product and I would fully recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin. I think that it is a product for youthful skin as it is not an anti ageing cream. It has a cooling effect on the skin and is very soothing on sunburn.
It does not irritate the skin and is very reasonably priced.