Nivea Creme

Nivea Creme

GoneBushBlogger

GoneBushBloggerVictoria, 3629

Bad

This roduct did not suit me. Even in my sizties my skin is perhaps too oily for this heavy cream to suit me. I felt I sweated under this coating of oily cream, it was an unnatural feeling I did not like and the oil came off on my pillow and melted into my eyes, it was hard to remove other than using daop and water and I do not usually use soap on my face.

A very unpleasant trial experience.

In fairness if I had very dry skin, it may have been a useful product.
it was cheap
I didn't like the feel or the smell.

Maria

Mariaasked

Is Nivea cream good for mature skin and which I should use?I am 62 years old woman.I am using Nivea for my my body and I loved but never try face cream.

kameleon872000

Hi Maria, I'm not a dermatologist. I'd suggest contacting Nivea, who are experts on this, to answer your question. They have a vested interest in selling their products, so will probably say yes even if it isn't true. You need to know facts. Will it work or not, or will it harm you. I suppose male skin is different to female skin. Is there a female orientated Nivea skincare product?

Junaiha Y.

Junaiha Y.asked

Which nivea body lotion is best result for extra extra dry skin..?

Sarina

For extra dry skin use Nivea express hydration cream with intensive moisture serum and sea minerals,this is good for normal to dry skin

ShaniaB
ShaniaB

Aloe & hydration body lotion

Yang R.

Yang R.asked

im 13 years old can i use nivea cream?

kameleon872000

I'm not a dermatologist but I can't think of a reason not to.

Sarina

It should be ok,if you want try putting a bit on to see how it goes

Get an answer from our members and Nivea representatives

CategoryMoisturisers