Nivea Creme

Nivea Creme

To highly perfumed

I have always loved nivea products and decided to try the Cellular filler range, i was very disappointed that this product is highly perfumed and i am unable to wear it at night because of the over powering smell.

Trish :(

brian

brian

About average

I bought 2 packs of this cream from pharmacy express in corrimal mainly because it was on special and went through them very quickly / it would be great for people with normal skin though I have dermatitis and decided to stop buying it

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

This is a great product to have around the house and its so compact. Its easy to fit in my bag and I can use it as a hand moisturiser too. Its fantastic for rough heels and elbows and still works wonders to soften my face at night! A little goes a long way, and it not too costly to buy.
This is such a good creme to use as a body moisturiser and also on the face as well. I love using it at night and let my skin just soak it up.
It scented, which can be a bit strong because I dont prefer something so smelly all the time.

Moisturisers

Find out how Nivea Creme compares to other Moisturisers

kade1234

kade1234Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

I have tried many moisturisers and wanted to find something that costs a bit less as these types of products can get expensive.

So I tried Nivea Cream and found it to be oil based and very very oily. It really didn't get absorbed into the skin, instead sitting on the top and being transferred to all my clothes or anything else that I touched.

The fragrance is also very strong. It would be better if it was not as strong as it is not that pleasant.
A cheap moisturiser that will leave the skin soft.
Very oily and comes off on everything you touch. The fragrance is super strong and not very pleasant.

Maria

Mariaasked

Is Nivea cream good for mature skin and which I should use?I am 62 years old woman.I am using Nivea for my my body and I loved but never try face cream.

kameleon872000

Hi Maria, I'm not a dermatologist. I'd suggest contacting Nivea, who are experts on this, to answer your question. They have a vested interest in selling their products, so will probably say yes even if it isn't true. You need to know facts. Will it work or not, or will it harm you. I suppose male skin is different to female skin. Is there a female orientated Nivea skincare product?

Junaiha Y.

Junaiha Y.asked

Which nivea body lotion is best result for extra extra dry skin..?

Sarina

For extra dry skin use Nivea express hydration cream with intensive moisture serum and sea minerals,this is good for normal to dry skin

ShaniaB
ShaniaB

Aloe & hydration body lotion

Yang R.

Yang R.asked

im 13 years old can i use nivea cream?

kameleon872000

I'm not a dermatologist but I can't think of a reason not to.

Sarina

It should be ok,if you want try putting a bit on to see how it goes

Get an answer from our members and Nivea representatives

CategoryMoisturisers