Nivea Creme

Nivea Creme

• Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)

ShaniaBsydney

smoothens skin

I have been using for ages, this creme is purely fantastic. it smells good and smoothens rough sorface sony skin such as elbows, sides of my back etc. I have very sensitive skin and this didn't cause me any irritation.

Purchased in February 2020.

Peunda

PeundaAU

Best bang for buck!

Dealing with my eczema was pretty hard but with this creme, I was able to clear most of it within a few weeks. I would highly recommend for this to be used, whether it is for the face, hand or legs.

can be used in many ways!

works great in moisturizing my face though its a little bit greasy and heavy. it can also be used as a make up remover! just apply it to your face and wipe it off with a tissue or facial wipes and poof goodbye make up. i also use this as a lip balm, weird right? but it works trust me. i usually apply this to my face every night and let my face absorb all the goodness this product gives!

Moisturisers

Find out how Nivea Creme compares to other Moisturisers

parkers848

parkers848Melbourne

It's okay

Pretty good for the price, I love the way it makes my skin feel! More dry now but it's better than very oily. Only thing i could improve would be increase the size of it so it would last a bit longer, thanks!

Monique

MoniqueHobwrt

Fantastic product for a Fantastic price

jazlovestoskate

jazlovestoskateVictoria, 3938

Great

Combined with the night ream and eye cream this product leaves your skin feeling smoother and lines become less visible, i trialed it for about 3 months and noticed changes in my skin.
smooth on skin, compact

memeng

memengNot Australia nor New Zealand

Good

When I was a kid my mother slathered this all over us kids before we went swimming. I suppose it was to protect our skin from the chlorine in the pool. I didn't like the strange smell though.
Moisturising, protecting the skin.
Can be sticky and a bit difficult to wash off.

Maria

Mariaasked

Is Nivea cream good for mature skin and which I should use?I am 62 years old woman.I am using Nivea for my my body and I loved but never try face cream.

kameleon872000

Hi Maria, I'm not a dermatologist. I'd suggest contacting Nivea, who are experts on this, to answer your question. They have a vested interest in selling their products, so will probably say yes even if it isn't true. You need to know facts. Will it work or not, or will it harm you. I suppose male skin is different to female skin. Is there a female orientated Nivea skincare product?

Junaiha Y.

Junaiha Y.asked

Which nivea body lotion is best result for extra extra dry skin..?

Sarina

For extra dry skin use Nivea express hydration cream with intensive moisture serum and sea minerals,this is good for normal to dry skin

Aloe & hydration body lotion

Yang R.

Yang R.asked

im 13 years old can i use nivea cream?

kameleon872000

I'm not a dermatologist but I can't think of a reason not to.

Sarina

It should be ok,if you want try putting a bit on to see how it goes

Get an answer from our members and Nivea representatives

CategoryMoisturisers