Nivea Creme

Nivea Creme

Rayan M.

Rayan M.North Queensland, QLD

great overall product

this is definitely one of those creams I think everyone should have in their cabinet. I use mine whenever my skin isn't its best and it can be used with other skincare products, I use this right after I use my Veldere clay mask once a week.

Purchased in May 2020.

business owner

business ownerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very average

The price is quite good but we don't buy anymore as the products lately have been of poor quality and that has been very disappointing. Sorry cant recommend the product

kameleon872000South Australia

Good value for money product.

SarinaSydney, NSW

Perfect cream

I love useing Nivea cream.I wear it during the day.In winter my skin feels dry so I apply Nivea cream on my face to moisturise.I also love the scent it has,not too strong nor mild.Ive been useing this cream for yearsI
and would recommend it.

Just reviewing stuff

Just reviewing stuffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple, but so good

For me, this is a skincare staple. This helps keep the skin on my face moisturised for hours, especially when my skin is drier than usual. When I apply it at night, my skin remains moisturised the following morning. I don't use it during the day in summer though, because it's very rich and gets greasy when it's hot.

This product's texture is very thick, so to apply more effectively I press it onto my skin so that the heat from my hands can help spread the cream.

Tanza

TanzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for dry winter skin

Been using it for years it’s great for dry winter skin. Not greasy. Nice perfume. I have sensitive skin and never have a reaction from Nivea. This product is consistently high quality.

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Ease of Application

Best face lotion in the world

This is the first review I have ever written online because I’m not a vocal person on the internet but I had to talk about the best face lotion I have ever had. It is so soft and makes my skin feel and look smooth and healthy. I have refered this to my family and friends and they are also hooked on it. No joke the best face lotion you could ask for. Thanks Nivea <3

Purchased in January 2019 for $1.00.

DallasStorm

DallasStormDarling Downs, QLD

Amazing lotion

Purchased in October 2018 at Walmart .

Smell
Good shopper

Good shopperVictoria

Fabulous, goodbye French expensive moisturiser!

I can’t believe how good this cream is. I read the reviews and it was on special for $2.10 a tin! I have dry skin and I have been searching for a reasonably priced rich cream. My favourite French one was discontinued (and so expensive) so after trialling heaps, decided to give Nivea a go. As others have said, use it sparingly, give it 10 mins and see how it feels. My skin is hydrated and looks great ... can’t praise it enough.

Luna

LunaPerth, WA

So good!!

I have a dry skin (47 yr old) and have tried so many night creams and spent so much to date. This Nivea cream is the best solution for me - the price and the result are amazing. My skin continues to be hydrated till morning and soft. I have tried another Nivea cream (white jar with Jojoba oil and vitamin E) but this blue original one is the best. Better than night creams which cost over $120. Have a try, you won't loose anything as it is so cheap, but it certainly works. Can use for the whole family too.

The best

All our family have used this product for years highly recommended, it’s great on your skin, it’s a company that’s has been around for years others have come and gone. Very popular in the us do australia

MR8

MR8Brisbane

The highlight of this winter - amazing new discovery (sort of)

Symone L

Symone LPort Gibson

Nivea Creme is Absolutely Amazing!

I recently purchased Nivea Creme and I was pleasantly surprised by this products ability to moisturize my skin all day long. This product is simply amazing especially on my Melanin skin. I absolutely love it and can't get enough of this product. Its not only for your hands, it works wonders all over your body.

Bearsy123

Bearsy123Heathridge

Classic must have

This cream is a classic must have for all womens beauty regimes. I grew up with this stuff. My grandmother, aunties, my mum and i all still use it daily. Growing up the women in my family were always complimented on their skin and how they look at least 10yrs younger than they are so since then i knew there was something to it and began using it in my teens ever since. It is very thick and can appear greasy, so i only use it at night or if im staying home, opting for the lighter Nivea day cream version for my daytime use. It soothes, it feeds and your skin drinks it up like no other. You will notice a difference virtually overnight. Definitely recommend to all

JasB

JasBSouth Australia

Nivea - one of the best cremes ever created for skin care

I am a mature aged European woman, with fair skin. During a course of my life, I have tried a lot of of different moisturising cremes, both expensive and inexpensive ones. Somehow, I always was going back to Nivea creme. Now, in my 50-ties, I have just decided to stop trying other cremes and simply keep using Nivea each morning. Nivea has been a great "classic" cream for me, with very nice moisturising effect. I called it "classic" because it has been available even when my Mother was a young girl...... By the way, my Mother also used Nivea regularly and had great skin!

The best

i was given a sample of La Mer at a fashion event. I had never used it before. I googled it - I google most things to find out more as I am a curious person in life. I read a review comparing La Mer to Nivea creme- a fairly hefty price difference- one at around $250 the other a supermarket product. I used my sample of La Mer for a few weeks. It was good but not great. I then switched to the supermarket's Nivea crime . That was three years ago. Specialist beauticians complement me on my smooth, clear skin and often scoff when I tell them it's Nivea. I test out other products from time to time but not one gives me the outstanding results Nivea creme does. I'm 50 and my skin is great. Love this stuff and use Nivea body lotion as well.

Gail

Gail

Amazing

I have just completed a chemo treatment on my face due to many years of too much sun. I started using aloe Vera to heal & rejuvenate my skin but soon changed to Nivea - WOW! my skin drank up the moisture morning & night & has never looked better. Wrinkles are minimised & my skin glows & looks well hydrated. After many years of very expensive French brands I will be Nivea from now on.

Life saver!

It's the only thing that clears up my hand eczema, I could not live without it. It's perfect for my face, hands and body would recommend 10 stars if I could!! Please try it its lifesaving

All good memries :)

When i was a very small child probably 3 or 4 i used to take my mums hand in my hands to go to sleep , my mum was always using this nivea cream before going to bed then she used to meke me sleep and after that go to her own place and now after so many years I'm using the same cream and the smell hasn't changed at all and o my dear God it takes me back exactly to those days, Thank you nivea for being a part of one of my best memories .

Evelina

EvelinaMelbourne

Must have

This cream by Nivea is the greatest cream I have ever stumbled upon. I fell in love with it the moment I tried it on because it does an incredible job for multiple purposes. It worked a charm on my dry skin around my elbows and ankles. Also, I tend to wear a lot of mascara,eyeliner and eye shadow which runs down to my cheekbones in the shower so when I come out I just quickly apply the cream; rub it off and the makeup is gone. This cream also works splendidly as a moisturizer and makes the skin go very smooth.
Works great, reliable

Maria

Mariaasked

Is Nivea cream good for mature skin and which I should use?I am 62 years old woman.I am using Nivea for my my body and I loved but never try face cream.

kameleon872000

Hi Maria, I'm not a dermatologist. I'd suggest contacting Nivea, who are experts on this, to answer your question. They have a vested interest in selling their products, so will probably say yes even if it isn't true. You need to know facts. Will it work or not, or will it harm you. I suppose male skin is different to female skin. Is there a female orientated Nivea skincare product?

Maggs
Maggs

I'm 72 and used Olay products for years, I thought it was okay ...but a friend (same age) suggested I try Nivea Cream ... I'm so glad I did, makes my skin look and feel so smooth and it's amazing value for money, only need a little and it sinks right into my skin ...give it a try Marie, nothing to lose and you can use it on hands/heels, where ever:)

Junaiha Y.

Junaiha Y.asked

Which nivea body lotion is best result for extra extra dry skin..?

Sarina

For extra dry skin use Nivea express hydration cream with intensive moisture serum and sea minerals,this is good for normal to dry skin

ShaniaB
ShaniaB

Aloe & hydration body lotion

Yang R.

Yang R.asked

im 13 years old can i use nivea cream?

kameleon872000

I'm not a dermatologist but I can't think of a reason not to.

Sarina

It should be ok,if you want try putting a bit on to see how it goes

Get an answer from our members and Nivea representatives

CategoryMoisturisers