Nivea Creme

Nivea Creme

1 review

Best face lotion in the world

This is the first review I have ever written online because I’m not a vocal person on the internet but I had to talk about the best face lotion I have ever had. It is so soft and makes my skin feel and look smooth and healthy. I have refered this to my family and friends and they are also hooked on it. No joke the best face lotion you could ask for. Thanks Nivea <3

Purchased in January 2019 for $1.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeDry Skin

Maria

Mariaasked

Is Nivea cream good for mature skin and which I should use?I am 62 years old woman.I am using Nivea for my my body and I loved but never try face cream.

kameleon872000

Hi Maria, I'm not a dermatologist. I'd suggest contacting Nivea, who are experts on this, to answer your question. They have a vested interest in selling their products, so will probably say yes even if it isn't true. You need to know facts. Will it work or not, or will it harm you. I suppose male skin is different to female skin. Is there a female orientated Nivea skincare product?

Junaiha Y.

Junaiha Y.asked

Which nivea body lotion is best result for extra extra dry skin..?

Sarina

For extra dry skin use Nivea express hydration cream with intensive moisture serum and sea minerals,this is good for normal to dry skin

ShaniaB
ShaniaB

Aloe & hydration body lotion

Yang R.

Yang R.asked

im 13 years old can i use nivea cream?

kameleon872000

I'm not a dermatologist but I can't think of a reason not to.

Sarina

It should be ok,if you want try putting a bit on to see how it goes

Get an answer from our members and Nivea representatives

CategoryMoisturisers