Nivea Creme

Nivea Creme

4.5

Tanza

TanzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for dry winter skin

Been using it for years it’s great for dry winter skin. Not greasy. Nice perfume. I have sensitive skin and never have a reaction from Nivea. This product is consistently high quality.

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Causes IrritationNo

Maria

Mariaasked

Is Nivea cream good for mature skin and which I should use?I am 62 years old woman.I am using Nivea for my my body and I loved but never try face cream.

kameleon872000

Hi Maria, I'm not a dermatologist. I'd suggest contacting Nivea, who are experts on this, to answer your question. They have a vested interest in selling their products, so will probably say yes even if it isn't true. You need to know facts. Will it work or not, or will it harm you. I suppose male skin is different to female skin. Is there a female orientated Nivea skincare product?

Maggs
Maggs

I'm 72 and used Olay products for years, I thought it was okay ...but a friend (same age) suggested I try Nivea Cream ... I'm so glad I did, makes my skin look and feel so smooth and it's amazing value for money, only need a little and it sinks right into my skin ...give it a try Marie, nothing to lose and you can use it on hands/heels, where ever:)

Junaiha Y.

Junaiha Y.asked

Which nivea body lotion is best result for extra extra dry skin..?

Sarina

For extra dry skin use Nivea express hydration cream with intensive moisture serum and sea minerals,this is good for normal to dry skin

ShaniaB
ShaniaB

Aloe & hydration body lotion

Yang R.

Yang R.asked

im 13 years old can i use nivea cream?

kameleon872000

I'm not a dermatologist but I can't think of a reason not to.

Sarina

It should be ok,if you want try putting a bit on to see how it goes

Get an answer from our members and Nivea representatives

CategoryMoisturisers