Nivea Creme

Nivea Creme (page 2 of 2)

sweetrosie

sweetrosieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unbeatable, relaible, cheap skincare. A little smudge is often all that's needed for your face, particularly good as a night cream.
This has been used by all the women in my family for decades. I much prefer the creme to the lotion. A little goes a long way. Smells lovely and really does the job on very dry skin.
Wish it still came in the metal containers not just the plastic tub.

Tina_sparkle88

Tina_sparkle88

Nivea creme doesn wonders for my skin, i love this one because it's an all rounder! Then skin on my face is sensitive and I could never use the same moisteriser I use on my body for my face but this one I can. I love the thickness of it. It saves space when travelling because I don't need to take a few different creams for different parts of my body. It's a good price and you can purchase it from anywhere. Who says you need to spend hundreds of dollars on skin care. Nivea never lets me down!
It's cheap, works well
Nothing at all

sweetgirl

sweetgirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is the perfect cream for my legs as it leaves a nice sheen and leaves them totally moisturised. It is a thick and rich cream that doesn't cost much and I like the little pot it is in too. A great thing about this cream is that it is unspillable - so even if you accidently tip the little pot over, it won't spill -that's the extra bonus of this super-thick cream! Great price.
Excellent cream for really dry areas like legs, feet, elbows etc. It's very cheap and in a nice little pot.
Nothing I dislike about it.

Moisturisers

Find out how Nivea Creme compares to other Moisturisers

maree45

maree45

I have used this creme over many years. I like the feel of it on my skin and the way it replenishes the moisture I have lost in my skin. My mother was a great fan and this is where I first learned about the product.
I suffer from very dry skin and this creme really works for me.
Nothing at all

LittleBirdy

LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

I love this stuff! I've been using it forever. I used it when I had a major scar on my face, now I have nothing. The price is great, and the whole tub lasts forever, which is very economical. I think that every bathroom should have a tub of this, it works so well.
Very cheap, not too greasy and it helped me to remove scars and hydrate my very dry skin that I had on my legs. It has a nice, light scent.
It's too greasy and thick to use on your face! Don't brush against anything while you're wearing this, it just goes everywhere.

PaulaDodds

PaulaDodds

This is a product my mother used on me as a child. This is a moisturiser that is suitable for the most sensitive of skins. I have gone back to this product time and time again when my skin has been irritated by the weather, eczema, allergic reaction to skin products and just lacking moisture. I love the fragrance of this product and I would fully recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin. I think that it is a product for youthful skin as it is not an anti ageing cream. It has a cooling effect on the skin and is very soothing on sunburn.
It does not irritate the skin and is very reasonably priced.

Maria

Mariaasked

Is Nivea cream good for mature skin and which I should use?I am 62 years old woman.I am using Nivea for my my body and I loved but never try face cream.

kameleon872000

Hi Maria, I'm not a dermatologist. I'd suggest contacting Nivea, who are experts on this, to answer your question. They have a vested interest in selling their products, so will probably say yes even if it isn't true. You need to know facts. Will it work or not, or will it harm you. I suppose male skin is different to female skin. Is there a female orientated Nivea skincare product?

Maggs
Maggs

I'm 72 and used Olay products for years, I thought it was okay ...but a friend (same age) suggested I try Nivea Cream ... I'm so glad I did, makes my skin look and feel so smooth and it's amazing value for money, only need a little and it sinks right into my skin ...give it a try Marie, nothing to lose and you can use it on hands/heels, where ever:)

Junaiha Y.

Junaiha Y.asked

Which nivea body lotion is best result for extra extra dry skin..?

Sarina

For extra dry skin use Nivea express hydration cream with intensive moisture serum and sea minerals,this is good for normal to dry skin

ShaniaB
ShaniaB

Aloe & hydration body lotion

Yang R.

Yang R.asked

im 13 years old can i use nivea cream?

kameleon872000

I'm not a dermatologist but I can't think of a reason not to.

Sarina

It should be ok,if you want try putting a bit on to see how it goes

Get an answer from our members and Nivea representatives

CategoryMoisturisers