Nivea Deodorant Pearl & Beauty

Nivea Deodorant Pearl & Beauty (page 2 of 2)

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (4)
katchap123

katchap123

fabulous....simply the best deodorant you can buy in my opinion....before you even lower your arm your skin is dry
very pleasant scent,feels like it sprays on dry,small purse size can
don't think i have one

Hithere12

Hithere12AU

Good

This is my current deodrant and I am very pleased with it. I live in hot humid conditions and it is essential that I have a deodrant that not only smells great but also has staying power. It has a plesent smell that is not over powering. It leaves you feeling comfortable and dry all day. My only warning is do not apply it after shaving because it will sting, apart from that I love this deodrant.
Smells great and has the staying power I need. It is well priced.
Could come in a larger can. Not good on broken skin.

LittleBirdy

LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

If I were the type to stick to only one deodorant, this would be it! The smell is beautiful and feminine, and it always keeps my sweat free. It makes my skin feel soft and silky, but I'm still not sure what the pearl extracts are for!
It works so much better than the roll-on one! It keeps me dry for ages, and it's alcohol free. It smells really nice, and the scent isn't too strong, so I can wear perfume over it.
I don't like the roll-on version of this, but this spray on type is perfect.

Deodorants & Body Sprays

Find out how Nivea Deodorant Pearl & Beauty compares to other Deodorants & Body Sprays

blairandkelly

blairandkelly

Good

A nice product to use, lasts for ages, ideal for the gym and your hand-bag. I don't really know what pearl beauty means either, but it was a nice "marketing" touch. I didn't really think it was ideal for keeping you fresh after your shower in the morning, to later on at night at the club. But it's a nice smelling product and I liked it.
Nice looking bottle (that's what I noticed most when I saw it on the shelf).
Price a little expensive for a roll-on in my opinion (compared to what you could pay for a anti-perspirant spray instead).

triciamonaro

triciamonaroQueensland, 4605

I just seen this product on the shelve I usually buy they plain one but thought I would give this a try. It is really nice to roll on, does not leave you feeling yucky underarms, it has a pleasant ordour and works really well. I love the fact that it can be applied immediately after shaving and does not irritate the skin in the least. The roller is a good large size that makes application quick and easy. not exactly sure what pearl extracts are but it is a good product.
Price, size of roller 24 hour protection
I don't have any yet except maybe the glass bottle.

See all Nivea Deodorant Pearl & Beauty reviews