Nivea Deodorant Pearl & Beauty

Nivea Deodorant Pearl & Beauty (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Deodorants & Body Sprays in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

blairandkelly

blairandkelly

Good

A nice product to use, lasts for ages, ideal for the gym and your hand-bag. I don't really know what pearl beauty means either, but it was a nice "marketing" touch. I didn't really think it was ideal for keeping you fresh after your shower in the morning, to later on at night at the club. But it's a nice smelling product and I liked it.
Nice looking bottle (that's what I noticed most when I saw it on the shelf).
Price a little expensive for a roll-on in my opinion (compared to what you could pay for a anti-perspirant spray instead).

triciamonaro

triciamonaroQueensland, 4605

I just seen this product on the shelve I usually buy they plain one but thought I would give this a try. It is really nice to roll on, does not leave you feeling yucky underarms, it has a pleasant ordour and works really well. I love the fact that it can be applied immediately after shaving and does not irritate the skin in the least. The roller is a good large size that makes application quick and easy. not exactly sure what pearl extracts are but it is a good product.
Price, size of roller 24 hour protection
I don't have any yet except maybe the glass bottle.