Nivea Energy Fresh Deodorant

Nivea Energy Fresh Deodorant

lil_lazza

lil_lazza

Good

Great deodorant on the market that actually does make you feel fresher and keeps you dry. It is also very gentle on skin even after shaving
    i absoluelty love the smell, i also like the way that it keeps me dry during the day unlike many deodorants. Was gentle on my skin, even after shaving

LittleBirdy

LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

This is one of the most effective deodorants I've tried, and I've tried heaps! Since it doesn't have alcohol in it, it won't sting your skin or ruin it and most people can use it. It smelt really nice, I loved the lemongrass for energy. Probably this deodorant kept me the driest for the longest amount of time, I'm now a really big fan of it. Highly reccomended.
    The smell is really nice, the lemongrass scent is fresh and energising. The bottle is very appealing, it's blue and shiny and metallic, and it's alcohol free!

fernyfluffles

fernyflufflesTas, 7320

I bought this deodorant after hearing that one of my friends loved it. I found it smelt beautiful and lasted a long time. It is available at most supermarkets and department stores like Kmart, and it is perfect for shaved underarms or sensitive skin as it has a low concentration of alcohol content. Highly recommended!
    Comes in a beautifully coloured bottle, smells amazing and lasts for a long time, doesn't leave horrible white marks on your clothes, works brilliant with sport and exercise, inexpensive and widely available at most department stores
    I wish you could buy it in larger bottle sizes

Deodorants & Body Sprays

Find out how Nivea Energy Fresh Deodorant compares to other Deodorants & Body Sprays