Nivea For Men Replenishing Post Shave Balm

Nivea For Men Replenishing Post Shave Balm

John K

John KPerth, WA

Soothing and moisturising

I found this really nice after shaving, really nice and moisturized and soothed. I like the smell too. I find it is good to put on before or after shaving or even the next day.

Purchased in July 2018.

The best that I have used.

I really rate this product. My scalp dries out and becomes irritated after shaving, and I find that this is one of the best things to avoid that. I use it after the shave, and again the next day, and everything is good from then on.

Mulloway

MullowayAU

Leaves the skin soft, smells very nice

A surprise when I used this product, left my freshly shaved face nice and moisturised, the fragrance was such that my wife asked not to use any aftershave as she just love the Balm!
Nice product to use

Men's Shavers / Razors

Find out how Nivea For Men Replenishing Post Shave Balm compares to other Men's Shavers / Razors

jsambell

jsambellVictoria, 3672

Nivea for Men? Hardly.

The modern man may be comfortable enough with himself these days to actually go out to a supermarket, in public, and purchase moisturizer. In this case, however, the modern man is wasting his time, and his money.
I tried the balm after I started getting quite a bit or irritation and itching after shaving and was quite disappointed with the results. It did not significantly reduce the irritation, the redness or the itching, so as a soothing balm it failed to deliver.
If you want your skin to be soothed and free of irritation then you're better off learning to shave properly.
None that I can think of.
Expensive, ineffective.