Nivea Gentle Exfoliating Scrub

Nivea Gentle Exfoliating Scrub (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

This gentle exfoliating scrub is a good one which is suitable for all skin types as it doesn't irritate easily and it's effective enough so you wouldn't need to use it often. It smells quite nice, and once used and rubbed for a while, your skin actually glows.
It's gentle, although you can actually feel the effects of the exfoliating.
It's pricey for such a small tube, but you don't need a lot for one time. It's not used a lot, twice a week or so, so it's usable without breaking the bank.

Good

I have used different exfoliating scrubs and found many of them to be very harsh and feel as if they are scratching the skin.

I was very happy to find Nivea Exfoliater as it is extremely gentle and does a good job at cleansing the skin. My skin is never scratched or dry after using it. The fragrance is very pleasant and clean smelling.

The amount of product in each tube is not that much. It does a long time though as you do not need to use much or that often.
A very gentle exfoliater.
Small container with a price which could be lower.

Good

It's a gentle basic scrub that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Smells lovely, it's not as heavy-duty as other scrubs in the market, which is good as it means it's not harsh, doesn't feel like scrubbing your face with kitchen scrub.
Gentle, the moisturising blue beads.
Perfumed.

OK

This is a reasonable basic scrub but I find the texture a little odd. It doesn't foam a lot which is fine. The exfoliating action is gentle and doesn't seem to damage the skin. I probably wouldn't buy this again though as it stung my sensitive skin a little and I didn't see an improvement in texture.
Reasonable basic scrub.
I find the texture a little "slimy". Stung my sensitive skin.

Good

Overall Nivea gentle exfoliating scrub has worked great to controll my skin problems and I will continue to use it.
I have sensitive skin and i've always found no reaction when using nivea products and have been using this scrub for quite somtime now. It leaves my skin feeling very clean and has also reduced the oily look of my skin that i always had before trying it.
After using this scrub i have to moisturise a little be more than usual otherwise my skin feels dry,but this is the case with all other scrubs i have tried in the past.