Nivea Hand Cream Anti Age Q10 Plus

Nivea Hand Cream Anti Age Q10 Plus

Cheap, leaves hands so soft, love it :)

I purchased this along with an expensive $25 hand cream as I didn't think this would work well being cheap. Needless to say, my expensive one is still in the cupboard and I have gone through several of this Nivea cream. I work in the healthcare field and being on the road, I use alot of hand santiser which completely dried my skin to the point of it cracking amd I could see the dry patches all over my hands. This cream has made my skin so soft and smooth again, it's rehydrated. I quite like the smell, although some may not as it lingers. I don't find it too greasy, it soaks in pretty quickly. I would definately recommend it :)

Not bad

I have used this cream a lot over the years, I have tried many on the market. I wash my hands a lot as i have crutches and need my hands to walk. Has a great smell and all my friends at work pinch it from me when I am not there.
Inexpensive
Not a lot wrong, just doesnt do the job