Nivea Hand Cream Anti Age Q10 Plus

Nivea Hand Cream Anti Age Q10 Plus

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Karen louise Hinds

Karen louise HindsMidway Point Tas 7171

Results don't cost a fortune

Blessed with no scarring, I use this 4 too 5 times a day. Use it prior to bed, washing hands and going out. It goes the distance so worth it.

Purchased in January 2019 at Priceline for $10.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin

nay

nayNewcastle, NSW

Cheap, leaves hands so soft, love it :)

I purchased this along with an expensive $25 hand cream as I didn't think this would work well being cheap. Needless to say, my expensive one is still in the cupboard and I have gone through several of this Nivea cream. I work in the healthcare field and being on the road, I use alot of hand santiser which completely dried my skin to the point of it cracking amd I could see the dry patches all over my hands. This cream has made my skin so soft and smooth again, it's rehydrated. I quite like the smell, although some may not as it lingers. I don't find it too greasy, it soaks in pretty quickly. I would definately recommend it :)

kezzi50

kezzi50AU

Not bad

I have used this cream a lot over the years, I have tried many on the market. I wash my hands a lot as i have crutches and need my hands to walk. Has a great smell and all my friends at work pinch it from me when I am not there.
Inexpensive
Not a lot wrong, just doesnt do the job