Nivea In Shower Rich Body Lotion

Nivea In Shower Rich Body Lotion

4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Bath & Shower Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Holly

HollyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

An innovative and useful cream

My skin gets rather dry in the winter, and I've been searching for a convenient moisturiser that dries quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feel on my skin. This in-shower moisturiser is great. It's super quick, it doesn't require that you leave it on for a minute or two which is very good. You apply it and rinse it off straight away, really good for morning showers when you're in a hurry. It leaves almost no residue at all on your skin or in the shower itself which I like. While it doesn't really have the same effect on very dry skin as a true leave-on moisturising cream, it's definitely more convenient and it does a pretty good job regardless. My skin is no longer flaky and dry which is good enough for me.