Nivea Pure & Natural Range

Nivea Pure & Natural Range

See the Best Toners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Teri

Teribrisbane

Nivea Pure & Natural

I received my sample in the mail and used it this morning. It seemed to have soaked into my skin and left my skin beautifully hydrated and smooth. I would recommend it and with winter coming it is the perfect choice to keep skin at its best. I will be telling friends and family about Nivea Pure & Natural Body Lotion and it going on to my shopping list to buy,

Lee

LeeCampbelltown

Best I have used

I received your sample today ( thank you) so used after swimming,melted into my skin, has a clean smell.I am going today to buy the bottle for mum in hospital as her skin is so dry as well as for myself.Keep up the good work Nivea, I love you products
Smell, feel of skin, not slippery.

Helen40

Helen40Croydon

So soft!

I got my sample yesterday and used it this morning after my shower --- it is so soft it just seems to melt into your skin. It will definitely be on my shopping list and will be recommending it to my friends and family. Keep up the good work Nivea!
Absorbed completely, no greasy feel tto the sjkin after use.

Great product

I received the sample today so used it after my shower tonight,felt lovely & it has a soft fresh fragrance I will definitely be buying a bottle & telling my friends about it.As it was a sample there wasn't very much & I only had enough for one use, but will purchase.
Absorbed really well
Not enough in the sample

Pure & natural sample

Nice guys i like this one, smells fresh, feels smooth and natural i think i can see myself buying this when my Nivea Express Hydration runs out, which wont be long as i use it twice a day after showwering . the vitamin e can only help me coming into the winter months when i dont get a lot of sun, this stuff is made up of all the wright stuff i think..
Kim-gai wright
The wright stuff NSW
The intensive moisture of it