Nivea Soft

Listing monitored by Nivea

4.3
Kayla
KaylaJacka 2914, ACT

ironic that it has alcohol content in it but a good drugstore product

I was surprised that this product has alcohol content considering it was supposed to make your skin soft. I have tried this and I think I had a fairly good experience. However the alcohol content is just a turn-off.

Purchased in August 2020.

Causes Irritation Yes
Andrea
Andrea

This product leaves the rough skin on your feet feeling soft.

It helps rough skin on your feet to feel smooth and is not greasy. There were no ill effects and I am going to try the face creams because of this

Purchased in April 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $10.00.

Causes Irritation No

Other Moisturisers

Luna
LunaPerth, WA

Such a great product!!

I have been using a number of different night cream for my dry skin (I'm 48) including very expensive products. This Nivea cream from a supermarket is unbelievable. It moisturises my dry skin, even in Perth winter, for the entire day or night. I normally use only at night. Some products do not last for the night and I used to wake up with dried face but this is so different. Super cost effective and actually works on my skin. It contains Vitamin E and Jojoba oil and I found this product better than the traditional Nivea cream in Blue tin. Definitely Value for Money!!

Purchased in July 2018 for $7.00.

Causes Irritation No

Yvonne G.
Yvonne G.asked

Have they changed the ingredients in Nivea soft it appears to be thicker and more greasy than before?

Cincin
Cincin

I've only been using it for about a month so am not sure about ingredient changes. Mine is not greasy at all, it soaks in well, leaving my skin really soft. I have noticed they've changed all their body lotions so maybe I have purchased older stock. I really hope not.
I was reviewing the one in the white container with light blue writing on it. Not the original Nivea cream in the dark blue container.

MrsThrifty
MrsThrifty

Hi Yvonne, I don't think the ingredients in Nivea Soft have changed. I've recently opened a new jar, & it seems the same as the one before. I do have 2 unopened jars in the cupboard, so will be interesting to see if I notice anything different with them.

Get an answer from our members and Nivea representatives

CategoryMoisturisers