Nivea Soft

Nivea Soft (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good

Nivea soft is a great general everyday moisturiser and it is very reasonably priced. I think the consistency of the cream is perfect for a combination skin and it actually suits my young daughter's skin as well. The packaging is great with the flip top lid as it makes it easier to apply.
Nivea soft is a great moisturiser for the very low price. You can always find it on the supermarket shelf and I like the tube with the easy to use flip top. It is very effective on dry skin and not too greasy.
I would love to see this moisturiser come out with an SPF included in it.

nivea soft is great and moisturising, its really great on sensitive skin, it does not irritate at all which is great especially if you have allergies or are very highly sensitive to other skin care. the smell is divine, its not strong so doesnt interfear with you perfume and anything else you may be wearing. leaves skin feeling silky smooth and so soft and hydrated. nivea is so cheap compared to other brands and it well worth giving it a try, i would recommend this brand
great value for money, great for sensitive skin, very moisturising, low scent so its not too strong.

Good

I use the version in the tube. For the price it is an excellent all purpose moisturiser and I use it on face and body. I've tried a lot of different moisturisers over the years and when you don't need an added sunscreen it's an excellent choice.
Light scent; non irritating; very moisturising even on flaky skin - if I use it on dry areas they repair quite quickly but it doesn't leave too much of a residue
A little heavy for the face unless skin is very dry so I tend to use it there only in winter.

Good

Great price and always at supermarkets. this is a great product for women and also for men after shaving. this moisturiser is good for dry and sensitive skin. great night cream and also better for the body than for the face, this needs to be in a tube so its easier to get out of a tub
i absolutely love this moisturiser. it is great for all skins, dry and even sensitive. This is good for mens skin after shaving. Leaves facial and bodys skin so so soft and supple/
would prefer it to be in a tube instead of a tub

Nivea soft is a great product and is much more affordable than many of the more expensive moisturisers. It goes a long way and therefore competes even better with it more expensive counterparts. Nivea soft is a real step up from sorbolene based moisturisers and is mildy scented allowing men to use it without smelling feminine. An excellent middle of the road product.
A great unisex product as it is very mildly scented meaning that men have no problem using it too. I give my brother this for an extra gift with his main present for birthdays or Christmas.
Nothing really.

Good

This is a really nice product. I use it morning and night and it goes well under my make up. Don't use too much or it can leave your skin feeling a bit oily. I would purchsae this product again and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good skin care product.
This is a pretty nice skin product. I find that it is light and easily absorbed into my skin. The price isn't too bad for the quality of this moisturiser. The packaging is nice also.
Couldn't really think of anything - less is more with this product.

I had my daughter get me Nivea Soft for Christmas as I have always found it effective for my face. It is just the right thickness, and not too greasy. It has a gentle fragnance. It is easily absorbed and a good price.
One of my favourite moistorisers for my face.
I have never had a problem with Nivea Soft.

I use this as my night time moisturiser only. You could use it for day time if you don't suffer oily skin, but it can get a little greasy if it is applied to heavily. If you have dry skin most of the time, you will probably find this to be your life saver. It smells amazing, and really does the job of moisturising. It is extremely cheap compared to other moisturisers and readily available from most supermarkets / chemists etc. It absorbs quickly, and truly does make your skin feel very soft
Extreme Moisturisation, Gorgeous Scent
Can be a little greasy if you use too much

OK

the nivea soft cream is just great,it has really helped soften my skin and to lighten a few of my scars. The price is great, very cheap and the product is easily avaliable.
nothing apart from it being a bit greasy but these days what cream isnt

Good

I use Nivea Soft on my face every morning and find it a great everyday moisturiser. I have fairly dry skin so this product is perfect for me as it absorbs quickly and hydrates my skin. This product is also great for all-over body use and is cheap enough to daily. I but the larger tub for less than $10 and find that this lasts about a month begin used every day my family of three. It's nice to know that the traditional favourites still work and are reasonably priced.
Love the smell and the price is great too

OK

This is a good body moisturiser all round, i used it on my face and body at night for a while, but got sick of buting it all the time. if you are using it on your body you will run out quickly and it can get expensive. wouldnt be the best for dry skin.
Absorbs well, Low Scent, Cheap
May be too greasy for face, but ok to use at night

Bad

This one is to greasy takes a while to absorbe in to the skin dont like the smell feels to heavey on the skin

To Greasy

Good

This is an old favourite that I have used time and time again because it is so cheap I keep it in the bathroom cupboard for after showering. I only use it as a body moisturizer because I find it a bit heavy and greasy for my face. It is a nice thick cream that is easy to rub in and it absorbs very quickly. Overall it leaves skin feeling noticably softer.
Great as a body moisturiser that leaves skin feeling really soft and moisturized. Great value for money. Smells nice too, having a soft fresh fragrance.
Too greasy to use on my face.

Nivea soft is lightly scented and not to thick or creamy. It really helped soften the skin all over my body, especially my legs. The large, round tub lasts for a long time. I would highly reccomend this product to everyone. It's one of the best moisturisers I've used when you think about price, value, effectiveness and scent.
The jojoba oil is great, it really helped soften my skin and to lighten a few of my scars. The price is great, very cheap and the product is easily avaliable.
Nothing. I don't really use this on my face as it can get a bit greasy.

Nivea soft is a low fragrance, low cost moisturising creme. It is creamy, easy to apply, and is absorbed quickly into the skin. I would highly recommend this product.
This moisturising creme is easy to use, and affordable - stocked by major supermarkets. It's my first choice in facial moisturisers.

Good

Nivea soft is my ultimate favourite moisturiser. It smells great and is really light on the skin. It lets the skin breathe and you can put it on your face and it absorbs quickly and is really light. It is quite cheap also.
Perfect for my skin, Smells great