Nivea Soft

Nivea Soft

See the Best Moisturisers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nivea

• Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Ease of Application
Godsclaws
GodsclawsBrisbane

Drier than the Sahara Desert.

Awful. My skin is now drier than the Sahara Desert. When I looked at the ingredients, it contains 4 different types of alcohol so no wonder my skin is even drier after using it. It's going in the bin.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for $6.

Ease of Application
Grace J
Grace JCromer

Great Mousturiser & Body Lotion

I used to buy Clinique mousturiser as my everyday use very expensive product but my face still feels dry. When I moved here in Oz 2006 I tried different moisturiser until I use Nivea since then and until now I can't go anywhere without it. My skin absorb it quickly and feels so soft. Love it :)

Durbano90
Durbano90Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

One of the better moisturisers that I've tried

I find Nivea Soft really does help with dry skin and does it relatively quickly. I do own a couple of small tubs of it that I keep at the office, in my handbag and at home. I have however found it to be a little oily and doesn't quite absorb into the skin. In saying this, I do find this to be one of the better moisturizers out there.

Great!!!!!

Amazing doesn't make me brake out and defiantly keeps my skin nice and soft and not dry. Love it best moisturiser I've ever brought will continue to use as my skin is dry

baaacon
baaaconSydney

Good if you don't mind smell

This is a wonderful rich yet non greasy moisturiser. Only problem is it smells strong. And it's not the usual Nivea smell. This is the only reason I'm not buying more.

Definitely no complaints!

I was looking for a cheap moisturiser to help with the dry patches on my face after exfoliating. I picked up the cheapest one I could find and was so surprised with how good it was. It goes on really well and absorbs within minutes. My skin feels really soft and clean. It wasn't a wow factor but it definitely works well. For those with combination skin I'd really recommend this product :)
Inexpensive, reliable, absorbs great, lasts all day
No real 'wow factor'

Tanya32
Tanya32NSW, 2233

cheap and does the job - moisturise !!

This cream is light and easy to apply. I love it so much more than the thick one in the dark tub. It rubs in so easily and can be used all over body. It seems to last a very long time too which is great value for money, The fragrance doesnt bother me at all.It is readily available in supermarkets, and is a fuss free essential for us ladies on a budget !
affordable, light not thick,smooth to apply. day or night use.

Mrs. M. H. King
Mrs. M. H. King

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you
andy20
andy20

Good

Nivea soft is a great general everyday moisturiser and it is very reasonably priced. I think the consistency of the cream is perfect for a combination skin and it actually suits my young daughter's skin as well. The packaging is great with the flip top lid as it makes it easier to apply.
Nivea soft is a great moisturiser for the very low price. You can always find it on the supermarket shelf and I like the tube with the easy to use flip top. It is very effective on dry skin and not too greasy.
I would love to see this moisturiser come out with an SPF included in it.

nataliepr
natalieprNSW, 2111

Good

I use the version in the tube. For the price it is an excellent all purpose moisturiser and I use it on face and body. I've tried a lot of different moisturisers over the years and when you don't need an added sunscreen it's an excellent choice.
Light scent; non irritating; very moisturising even on flaky skin - if I use it on dry areas they repair quite quickly but it doesn't leave too much of a residue
A little heavy for the face unless skin is very dry so I tend to use it there only in winter.

lil_lazza
lil_lazza

Good

Great price and always at supermarkets. this is a great product for women and also for men after shaving. this moisturiser is good for dry and sensitive skin. great night cream and also better for the body than for the face, this needs to be in a tube so its easier to get out of a tub
i absolutely love this moisturiser. it is great for all skins, dry and even sensitive. This is good for mens skin after shaving. Leaves facial and bodys skin so so soft and supple/
would prefer it to be in a tube instead of a tub

rw2830
rw2830North Western Region, NSW

Good

This is a really nice product. I use it morning and night and it goes well under my make up. Don't use too much or it can leave your skin feeling a bit oily. I would purchsae this product again and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good skin care product.
This is a pretty nice skin product. I find that it is light and easily absorbed into my skin. The price isn't too bad for the quality of this moisturiser. The packaging is nice also.
Couldn't really think of anything - less is more with this product.

annon
annon

Good

I use Nivea Soft on my face every morning and find it a great everyday moisturiser. I have fairly dry skin so this product is perfect for me as it absorbs quickly and hydrates my skin. This product is also great for all-over body use and is cheap enough to daily. I but the larger tub for less than $10 and find that this lasts about a month begin used every day my family of three. It's nice to know that the traditional favourites still work and are reasonably priced.
Love the smell and the price is great too

Hithere12
Hithere12AU

Good

This is an old favourite that I have used time and time again because it is so cheap I keep it in the bathroom cupboard for after showering. I only use it as a body moisturizer because I find it a bit heavy and greasy for my face. It is a nice thick cream that is easy to rub in and it absorbs very quickly. Overall it leaves skin feeling noticably softer.
Great as a body moisturiser that leaves skin feeling really soft and moisturized. Great value for money. Smells nice too, having a soft fresh fragrance.
Too greasy to use on my face.

k1991
k1991QLD, 4030

Good

Nivea soft is my ultimate favourite moisturiser. It smells great and is really light on the skin. It lets the skin breathe and you can put it on your face and it absorbs quickly and is really light. It is quite cheap also.
Perfect for my skin, Smells great