Nivea Soft

Nivea Soft

Listing monitored by Nivea

• Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Ease of Application
Godsclaws
GodsclawsBrisbane

Drier than the Sahara Desert.

Awful. My skin is now drier than the Sahara Desert. When I looked at the ingredients, it contains 4 different types of alcohol so no wonder my skin is even drier after using it. It's going in the bin.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for $6.00.

Ease of Application
Juney
JuneyMelbourne

Nivea soft white pot used since 14 now 80

im so disappointed you have changed the recipeones just purchased are oily heavy do not penetrate skin..ive used this product since age of 14 now aged 80...even tonight after 6 hours since applying my skin is still greasy....not happy as i now have to look for some other product.

Other Moisturisers

steven49
steven49MELBOURNE

Too gunky, greasy and smelly

Crystel
CrystelQld, 4212

Bad

This one is to greasy takes a while to absorbe in to the skin dont like the smell feels to heavey on the skin

To Greasy

Moisturisers

Find out how Nivea Soft compares to other Moisturisers

Yvonne G.
Yvonne G.asked

Have they changed the ingredients in Nivea soft it appears to be thicker and more greasy than before?

Cincin
Cincin

I've only been using it for about a month so am not sure about ingredient changes. Mine is not greasy at all, it soaks in well, leaving my skin really soft. I have noticed they've changed all their body lotions so maybe I have purchased older stock. I really hope not.
I was reviewing the one in the white container with light blue writing on it. Not the original Nivea cream in the dark blue container.

MrsThrifty
MrsThrifty

Hi Yvonne, I don't think the ingredients in Nivea Soft have changed. I've recently opened a new jar, & it seems the same as the one before. I do have 2 unopened jars in the cupboard, so will be interesting to see if I notice anything different with them.

Get an answer from our members and Nivea representatives

CategoryMoisturisers