Nivea Soft

Nivea Soft

Listing monitored by Nivea

• Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (7)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
Tia
TiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great moisturiser and doesn't leave residue

This is my go to body moisturiser as it leaves my skin soft for like 2 days and doesn't leave any greasy or sticky residue behind like a lot of ones on the market, When I apply it Im dry and good to get dressed in less than 5 minutes so is both a cost and time efficient option. I will also note that I have pretty sensitive skin and this doesn't trigger any sort of irritation or contact dermatitis. Highly recommend!

Purchased in March 2020 at Priceline for $10.00.

Andrea
Andrea

This product leaves the rough skin on your feet feeling soft.

It helps rough skin on your feet to feel smooth and is not greasy. There were no ill effects and I am going to try the face creams because of this

Purchased in April 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $10.00.

sarahjanegrau
sarahjanegrauGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My fail safe product forever - an acne safe, sensitive skin hero

Purchased for $4.00.

CincinLismore

A little luxury for sensitive skin.

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for $5.40.

Karla
KarlaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product. Great price

I have been using Nivea Soft for over 2 years now.

It is such an affordable yet fantastic product.

It keeps my skin feeling hydrated and moisturised, and does not leave an oily residue on the skin.

Has a light pleasant fragrance.

I absolutely love this product and will continue to keep purchasing it.

Purchased in January 2017.

MrsThriftySouth East Queensland, QLD

The best moisturiser on the market.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $5.00.

Luna
LunaPerth, WA

Such a great product!!

I have been using a number of different night cream for my dry skin (I'm 48) including very expensive products. This Nivea cream from a supermarket is unbelievable. It moisturises my dry skin, even in Perth winter, for the entire day or night. I normally use only at night. Some products do not last for the night and I used to wake up with dried face but this is so different. Super cost effective and actually works on my skin. It contains Vitamin E and Jojoba oil and I found this product better than the traditional Nivea cream in Blue tin. Definitely Value for Money!!

Purchased in July 2018 for $7.00.

Ease of Application

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Christmas seems to go hand-in-hand with consumption, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be eco-friendly with your gift-giving. We’ve got tips for everything from shopping sustainably to zero-waste packaging, so that you can have a greener holiday season.

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Grace J
Grace JCromer

Great Mousturiser & Body Lotion

I used to buy Clinique mousturiser as my everyday use very expensive product but my face still feels dry. When I moved here in Oz 2006 I tried different moisturiser until I use Nivea since then and until now I can't go anywhere without it. My skin absorb it quickly and feels so soft. Love it :)

nita.arreza
nita.arrezaSydney, NSW

Recommended by my GP

I had a few blemishes removed from my face and my GP recommended Nivea Soft to use on my face instead of my usual anti ageing moisturiser. I like it. I use it daily before applying sunscreen and/or face powder.

Donna L
Donna LBryan

Perfect creme. I will forever buy it.

I have very dry hands and I have been searching for a creme that will really moisturize and get rid of the sand paper look on the top and inside of my hands. One of the workers at Walgreens recommended Nivea Soft. He told me that it really saturated in the skin. I bought it and used it right away. After only a few days the sand paper look was gone and my hands look great. I will forever use this and recommend it for dry hand problems.

Durbano90
Durbano90Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

One of the better moisturisers that I've tried

I find Nivea Soft really does help with dry skin and does it relatively quickly. I do own a couple of small tubs of it that I keep at the office, in my handbag and at home. I have however found it to be a little oily and doesn't quite absorb into the skin. In saying this, I do find this to be one of the better moisturizers out there.

Juney
JuneyMelbourne

Nivea soft white pot used since 14 now 80

im so disappointed you have changed the recipeones just purchased are oily heavy do not penetrate skin..ive used this product since age of 14 now aged 80...even tonight after 6 hours since applying my skin is still greasy....not happy as i now have to look for some other product.

Stacey
StaceyPerth

Excellent!

I love this product! It really does live up to it's name - it leaves your skin feeling so soft! It sits very well under makeup, and I like the fragrant smell that it has. I highly recommend this moisturiser!

Suyi
SuyiSydney

Perfect moisturiser

Non-greasy, absorbs quickly, cheap, comes in a big tub, smells normal, doesn't clog up my pores. I have sensitive skin due to ezcema and I can't use make up but I still get compliments on how clear my skin is. I've tried hellishly expensive moisturisers before which caused me break outs due to oiliness or dryness. I hope they make this product forever!

Love love love this

I am a teenager and I get pimple breakouts all the time this is one of the only creams I've come across that doesn't clog up my pores (I have used a lot of different creams) it leaves my skin extremely soft and not dry and is an excellent price

Monica b
Monica basked

Has the formula for this product changed recently

Yvonne G.
Yvonne G.asked

Have they changed the ingredients in Nivea soft it appears to be thicker and more greasy than before?

Cincin

I've only been using it for about a month so am not sure about ingredient changes. Mine is not greasy at all, it soaks in well, leaving my skin really soft. I have noticed they've changed all their body lotions so maybe I have purchased older stock. I really hope not.
I was reviewing the one in the white container with light blue writing on it. Not the original Nivea cream in the dark blue container.

MrsThrifty

Hi Yvonne, I don't think the ingredients in Nivea Soft have changed. I've recently opened a new jar, & it seems the same as the one before. I do have 2 unopened jars in the cupboard, so will be interesting to see if I notice anything different with them.

Get an answer from our members and Nivea representatives

CategoryMoisturisers