Nivea Soft

Nivea Soft

See the Best Moisturisers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nivea

4.3
    Sorry, no results were found. Try clearing all filters to read all reviews or change your search.

Monica b
    Monica basked

Has the formula for this product changed recently

Yvonne G.
    Yvonne G.asked

Have they changed the ingredients in Nivea soft it appears to be thicker and more greasy than before?

Cincin
    Cincin

I've only been using it for about a month so am not sure about ingredient changes. Mine is not greasy at all, it soaks in well, leaving my skin really soft. I have noticed they've changed all their body lotions so maybe I have purchased older stock. I really hope not.
    I was reviewing the one in the white container with light blue writing on it. Not the original Nivea cream in the dark blue container.

MrsThrifty
    MrsThrifty

Hi Yvonne, I don't think the ingredients in Nivea Soft have changed. I've recently opened a new jar, & it seems the same as the one before. I do have 2 unopened jars in the cupboard, so will be interesting to see if I notice anything different with them.

Get an answer from our members and Nivea representatives

CategoryMoisturisers