Nivea Soft

Nivea Soft

Listing monitored by Nivea

• Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
Kayla
KaylaJacka 2914, ACT

ironic that it has alcohol content in it but a good drugstore product

I was surprised that this product has alcohol content considering it was supposed to make your skin soft. I have tried this and I think I had a fairly good experience. However the alcohol content is just a turn-off.

Purchased in August 2020.

Ease of Application
aristas3
aristas3Sydney

Greasy and has a strong smell

It has a thick, greasy texture and causes my skin to look quite glossy after application. It also has this strong (slightly heady) fragrance which may be explained by the fact that it has a quite a few alcohol-based ingredients, which I find isn't ideal.

Other Moisturisers

emmad
emmadvic, 3355

OK

Nivea soft is lightly scented and not to thick or creamy. It really helped soften the skin all over my body, especially my legs. The large, round tub lasts for a long time. I would highly reccomend this product to everyone. It's one of the best moisturisers I've used when you think about price, value, effectiveness and scent
the nivea soft cream is just great,it has really helped soften my skin and to lighten a few of my scars. The price is great, very cheap and the product is easily avaliable.
nothing apart from it being a bit greasy but these days what cream isnt

brooke88
brooke88

OK

This is a good body moisturiser all round, i used it on my face and body at night for a while, but got sick of buting it all the time. if you are using it on your body you will run out quickly and it can get expensive. wouldnt be the best for dry skin.
Absorbs well, Low Scent, Cheap
May be too greasy for face, but ok to use at night

Moisturisers

Find out how Nivea Soft compares to other Moisturisers

Yvonne G.
Yvonne G.asked

Have they changed the ingredients in Nivea soft it appears to be thicker and more greasy than before?

Cincin
Cincin

I've only been using it for about a month so am not sure about ingredient changes. Mine is not greasy at all, it soaks in well, leaving my skin really soft. I have noticed they've changed all their body lotions so maybe I have purchased older stock. I really hope not.
I was reviewing the one in the white container with light blue writing on it. Not the original Nivea cream in the dark blue container.

MrsThrifty
MrsThrifty

Hi Yvonne, I don't think the ingredients in Nivea Soft have changed. I've recently opened a new jar, & it seems the same as the one before. I do have 2 unopened jars in the cupboard, so will be interesting to see if I notice anything different with them.

Get an answer from our members and Nivea representatives

CategoryMoisturisers