Nivea Soft

Nivea Soft

See the Best Moisturisers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nivea

4.3
Kayla
KaylaJacka 2914, ACT

ironic that it has alcohol content in it but a good drugstore product

I was surprised that this product has alcohol content considering it was supposed to make your skin soft. I have tried this and I think I had a fairly good experience. However the alcohol content is just a turn-off.

Purchased in August 2020.

Causes Irritation Yes
Andrea
Andrea

This product leaves the rough skin on your feet feeling soft.

It helps rough skin on your feet to feel smooth and is not greasy. There were no ill effects and I am going to try the face creams because of this

Purchased in April 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for $10.

Causes Irritation No
Luna
LunaPerth, WA

Such a great product!!

I have been using a number of different night cream for my dry skin (I'm 48) including very expensive products. This Nivea cream from a supermarket is unbelievable. It moisturises my dry skin, even in Perth winter, for the entire day or night. I normally use only at night. Some products do not last for the night and I used to wake up with dried face but this is so different. Super cost effective and actually works on my skin. It contains Vitamin E and Jojoba oil and I found this product better than the traditional Nivea cream in Blue tin. Definitely Value for Money!!

Purchased in July 2018 for $7.

Causes Irritation No