Nivea Sun Light Feel Daily Face Veil

Nivea Sun Light Feel Daily Face Veil

See the Best Sun Protection & Care Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

SezJoy

SezJoyPerth

My go-to daily moisturiser/sunscreen

Not what I expected.

Nivea sun light feel daily face veil, did not meet expectation left an oily residue on my skin.
Does not get absorbed into skin every time I touched my face, hands were bathed in oil.
Disappointing product. Give me something that has a Matt finish, doesn't ball on the skin and meets the high SPF factor. Wish you could sample these products before you buy, got so many brands of sunscreen and still searching for a good product.
Packaging look good
Oily, costly.

Wendoze

WendozeAU

Happy with it for everyday wear

Since I noticed age spots on my face, I've started fading them away, and wearing sunscreen everyday (yes, even to office). Am happy with this cream, although I don't wear foundation or anything else on top. My face feels hydrated all day and I'm at ease with exposing my face to the sun once again.
Not greasy and great to work every day
I seem to use quite a bit, since it's a runny solution