Nivea Sun Light Feel Daily Face Veil

Nivea Sun Light Feel Daily Face Veil

My go-to daily moisturiser/sunscreen

Feels light, has a neutral scent, goes on and spreads easily, and actually works without having to slather on a ton. I use a 5cent piece sized drop and it covers my face as is rather runny but it can be a bit too easy to put too much on though. If not overapplied it dries very quickly.
As a redhead I have very sensitive skin and burn in 5 minutes in the sun, but this stuff protects me all day. Also has a cooling effect I noticed and feels great to reapply during the day in the sun.

I put this on after washing my face in the morning and it also acts as moisturiser. It leaves a slightly dewy sheen but I have never found a sunscreen that is completely matte. So I dust a translucent powder over to give a fully matte finish, or put on concealer and this product acts as a decent enough primer for light makeup. I do put a proper makeup primer on if I'm bothering with a full face of makeup though. It has a slight lightening effect but not noticeable.

This might not work well on an already oily face, but for normal/dry skin it is the holy grail of face sunscreens.

Not what I expected.

Nivea sun light feel daily face veil, did not meet expectation left an oily residue on my skin.
Does not get absorbed into skin every time I touched my face, hands were bathed in oil.
Disappointing product. Give me something that has a Matt finish, doesn't ball on the skin and meets the high SPF factor. Wish you could sample these products before you buy, got so many brands of sunscreen and still searching for a good product.
Packaging look good
Oily, costly.

Happy with it for everyday wear

Since I noticed age spots on my face, I've started fading them away, and wearing sunscreen everyday (yes, even to office). Am happy with this cream, although I don't wear foundation or anything else on top. My face feels hydrated all day and I'm at ease with exposing my face to the sun once again.
Not greasy and great to work every day
I seem to use quite a bit, since it's a runny solution