Nivea Sun Protect & Moisture Sunscreen Lotion

Nivea Sun Protect & Moisture Sunscreen Lotion (page 3 of 6)

1.9

• Causes Irritation Yes (6) · No (8)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell

Disgusting.

Why on earth is this product still on shelves. Yes it was hot today but applying every hour on myself and my three kids and to come home burnt to a crisp!! Why is this on the shelf still!! Do not buy it Do not use it!

Don't use this product

Went to the beach today we all applied the suncream. Werent outside for longer than the 4 hour limit and we all got burnt. Terrible product doesnt work. Dont buy it.

Mouse

MouseMount Martha

Skin Reaction

Recently started using this product and applied to neck and shoulders prior to swimming. Was very surprised to find I had been burnt on the areas treated after only 20 minutes.Though it wasn't sunburn but an allergic reaction similar to prickly heat. I thought it was only an issue that may be affecting me until I read the other reviews. The product definitely has a problem.

Sun Protection & Care Products

Find out how Nivea Sun Protect & Moisture Sunscreen Lotion compares to other Sun Protection & Care Products

Does not work

We bought multiple bottles of this product for a family holiday and everyone ended up with sunburn. We live in Australia and use sunscreen on a daily basis. We applied the sunscreen as we normally would, liberally and frequently, especially after swimming and it did not protect us from the sun at all. We had to buy more sunscreen locally to replace the faulty sunscreen and had no issues with the replacement. Very disappointed with Nivea!

Allergic reaction

This sunscreen caused an allergic reaction of a swollen red face, puffy eyes, swollen ears which has lasted for several days. Fortunately the product was only put on the face and ears.

Crap

Fuming!!

dana

danasydney

Disgusting

Went to the beach today with my family. Put sunscreen on my 3 year old before going out in the sun. He was only in the sun for an hour and a half and his face,ears,arms and legs got VERY burnt. The cream is that greasy that it makes you look shiny because it doesn't absorb into the skin. I will never recommend this product to anyone EVER. COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY. My poor child got burnt because of a nasty product

Do not buy this product

I purchased this on Boxing Day then went straight to the beach, applied the sunscreen when I got there. I stayed at the beach for two and a half hours and reapplied in that time. When I got home I realised I was burnt and then as the night went on the sunburn came out more and more. I have been in so much pain and unable to move or sleep comfortably for 3 days now. I go to the beach regularly and never get burnt, I am very sunsmart. This product needs to be removed from the shelves. It is very dangerous and I would hate to think a small child could suffer like I have. Please don’t but this product!

Sun Protection & Care Products

Does not work - faulty product/batch

Tracy Smith

Tracy SmithOtago, 9012, NZ

Kids got burnt.

Words can not express how i feel right now. I don't really care that I got burnt but the fact that my kids got burnt and my friend and her children did as well. We used the same product but from different bottles. Grrrrr rage. Take it off the market!!!

Horribly burnt

I purchased this from pak n save , my son diligently applied it four times one day and he is so burnt - I will never buy this product again

Really painful

From using this sunscreen during summer of last year, for sport and leisure activities, there were no issues at all, now using the same sunscreen, bought the same time this year, I have blistered all around my nose and eyes. Would not recommend this product to anyone at all!!

awful!

Went to Lanzerote, same place as last year. Didn't take as much of our usual sunscreen due to airport regulations and we figured we could buy more there. Nivea was one of the recognisable brands, so after using our other sunscreen for two days will no problems, we bought some and we're given some by another English lady who was going home - nearly a full bottle. Had the cancer research sticker on, so figured it was good. By the next day I looked like I have chemical burns all over my back and neck, my face and my husbands face have shrivelled up and peeled like never before and worst of all, my 10 year old son's shoulders and neck look like someone took a branding iron to him! Never using Nivea again!

So disappointed

I was a big fan of the old Nivea sunscreen. Since the new formula came out, I will never use it again. The new formula reacts with my skin and makes it red and very sore, even without being in the sun. Please bring back the old formula.

Sun Protection & Care Products

if i could give this 0 stars i would.

I was in cancun in June 2016. I used hawaiian tropic factor 30 everywhere except my feet and nose because they are the most sensitive I put nivea factor 50 on them. The next morning I woke up with blisters covering my nose and feet it ruined my holiday completely. I'll never use again

This product is not sunscreen

Have been burnt multiple times while using this product. I have been using sunblock in New Zealand for 25 years I know how to apply it and how often. Using this product is not worth the risk especially in NZ.

Does not protect you from the sun!

I purchased Nivea 50+ protect and moisture because I have such fair skin.
I was out in the sun from 8:30-10:30, with a shade cover and got burnt like I haven't even applied sunscreen!
This is not sunscreen that protects you and should not be on the market!
I will be following up with Nivea regarding this.

Useless

Do not buy this product. Me and my children all got burnt badly. I am writing to their head office to complain formally and will also warn people on FB about using this crap product. Nivea you need to remove this product from your shelves. How dare you sell something like this claiming it protects you from the sun! We will never buy any nivea products agan as a result of this product being on the market!

Kris

KrisSydney

This product always does the trick!! Even when we are in and out of the water all day. Excellent I wouldn't use anything else. Just flow the instructions. Thank you.

See all Nivea Sun Protect & Moisture Sunscreen Lotion reviews