Nivea Sun Protect & Moisture Sunscreen Lotion

Nivea Sun Protect & Moisture Sunscreen Lotion (page 5 of 6)

1.9

• Causes Irritation Yes (6) · No (8)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell

Warning don't purchase Nivea Sunsport 50 +

This is the most useless product. It does not work. The first time we used this product we applied at home 20 mins before sun exposure - went to the beach for 1 1/2 hours and returned home to find ourselves sunburnt. I thought perhaps the sun was particularly brutal that day so tried using the same product again today. I Applied the 50+ sunscreen to myself and 3 children 20 mins before sun exposure and then reapplied 2 hours later. We then spent another 1 hour in the sun. A total of 3 hours sun exposure. Everyone of us is burnt. This product is a health risk and I think it should be removed from the shelves. I'd also like my money back.

Has this product changed?

I have always used this product however I purchased new bottles on the 27th December and used the sunscreen on my two boys. After a half hour swim they both looked to be horridly burnt. By the next morning their little faces where blistered! I myself am fair and am extremely overboard with being sunsafe. I could not believe the product could have changed so greatly?? Not to mention how ill I felt knowing my boys had been so badly burnt!

lawz

lawzVictoria

Does not work!!

My partner and I used this sunscreen and applied it liberally all over on 27th Dec 2016. We spent 3 hours in the sun and could already see we were beginning to burn. I will never purchase this product again, as it failed to do its job by protecting our skin. It felt as if we hadn't even applied sunscreen when looking at the sun damage we received. Not happy!

Sun Protection & Care Products

Find out how Nivea Sun Protect & Moisture Sunscreen Lotion compares to other Sun Protection & Care Products

Burnt like a lobster!

I used Nivea 50+ moisturing sunscreen, applied like it said on the bottle and still got badly sunburnt, gave the sunscreen to my friends to use they all are very, very sunburnt. Will not ever use this product ever again.

Burn Burn Burn

I have always used this product and never been burnt but yesterday 30 December 2016 me and my children are all very burnt after using product correctly
Has this product changed ???

This product is a public health concern! You'll get burnt!

Used Nivea Sun Ultra Sport Protect Cooling Sunscreen Pressurised Spray yesterday, 26th December, 2016, which completely failed to protect my boyfriend and I from severe sunburn despite using the product liberally, and precisely as instructed. We consider the failure of this product to be a matter of public health concern. This product should be recalled.

Don't use this - applied thickly and got badly burnt

Haven't burnt in years and applied the Nivea sunscreen 50 plus and got badly burnt. New bottle. V sore and v annoyed and having to stay total inside today and missing all the family fun.

Annoyed

Annoyed

Useless waste of money

My fair skinned wife used it today sooo thick she looked like a snowman went out for half an hour and is burnt ! Not happy cos it was not cheap, stay away.

First use and first time burnt in ten years, will never use again!

Useless!!!

I am so disappointed with this sunscreen. I used it on myself and my daughter today. Were outside for an hour and a half and both of us were burnt. Have used Cancer council kids sunscreen for years without a problem but tried this today and am now regretting it and am furious!

Kdawggy

Kdawggy

Nivea sun protect and moisture spf30

Absolutely useless. I know New Zealand sun is particularly harsh but this sunscreen does not work at all. I'll only spend around 3 hours in the sun on which I apply twice and I wear a wide brim hat but I end up like a lobster anyway. I am extremely disappointed.

The worst suncreen I have every tried

It's so thick, leaves a layer on your skin, have to rub it of in the shower for half an hour to get it of

Alistar01

Alistar01Melbourne

It's not very light...

I found this sunscreen quite greasy and it didn't really sink into my skin well. Even after rubbing it in there were still white bits in the creases around my elbows.

Kbaz

Kbazsydney

It has gone from my old faithful to really disappointing

I'm so sad to write this review as this was our family fave for years for a family of regular beach goers.
I bought a replacement bottle and it started stinging my face really badly (like a burning sensation). I thought it might just be my skin is sensitive but it stung everyone's face. We are using up the rest on our body but I won't repurchase. Such a shame...don't know if bad batch or formula change

KarenA.1986

KarenA.1986Sydney

The only sunscreen I use!

Perfect conistency, lovely smell and all round long lasting on my skin, never had the need to constantly reapply! Especially being constantly in and out of the water and at the beach. Have tried many others but none ever compare to a Nivea sunscreen. Well priced too, can never go wrong!

hambag

hambag

It smells really nice, provides good coverage, is long lasting that I never need to reapply it during the day
Does the job it's supposed to, which is to provide maximum protection from the sun. Very thick but don't find that it takes long to absorb into the skin. It provides a very good protection from the sun, I don't even get a slight tan when I use this cream let alone being burnt

hai
hai

it is good

ollieoh

ollieohVIC, 3350

I use this all the time on sunny days. I've never got sunburnt with it on but do still get a bit of tan which is great. It's not greasy at all and rubs into the skin easily. The whole family uses it from top to toe and the bottle lasts quite a while. It can be bought from most supermarkets and is at a good price. I've also tried one of Nivea's sprays but this one is the best sunscreen they have. I will keep buying it for my family.
Give you good sun protection and is non greasy. Can be used for the whole family.

Tanya

Tanya

Good

There is no leakage from the bottle in the nappy bag, I can apply it to the whole family in one go, it seems to be effective in preventing sun burn
Good coverage, absorbs well, SPF30, average price, the whole family can use it
I can't think of any bad points

cathr

cathr

Good

i think this product is great if you are going to be spending a lot of time in intense sun. i have never been burnt when using this product. however, because it is so thick, i do feel like it isnt the ideal product for general skin protection. i find some of the moisterisers that include sunscreen much better just to put on every morning.
nivea sunscreen is reasonably priced, and is very effective even on the hottest days. it doesnt seem to make my ski flair up either, which is nice.
it is very thick, and takes a while for it to soak in/absorb.

leanneleanne