Nivea Sun Protect & Moisture Sunscreen Lotion

Nivea Sun Protect & Moisture Sunscreen Lotion (page 6 of 6)

1.9

• Causes Irritation Yes (6) · No (10)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell

cathr

cathr

Good

i think this product is great if you are going to be spending a lot of time in intense sun. i have never been burnt when using this product. however, because it is so thick, i do feel like it isnt the ideal product for general skin protection. i find some of the moisterisers that include sunscreen much better just to put on every morning.
nivea sunscreen is reasonably priced, and is very effective even on the hottest days. it doesnt seem to make my ski flair up either, which is nice.
it is very thick, and takes a while for it to soak in/absorb.

leanneleanne

leanneleanne

Terrible

heytherek

heytherek

OK

This sunscreen is very thick and probably best suited for days at the beach when you will be out in the sun a lot. Not bad compared to others.
Does the job on hot days.
This sunscreen has a very thick texture that makes it hard to apply at times. It can leave a bit of a whiteness on the skin unless you rub it in a lot.

Sun Protection & Care Products

Find out how Nivea Sun Protect & Moisture Sunscreen Lotion compares to other Sun Protection & Care Products

neodymium

neodymiumAU

Good

This sunscreen from Nivea provides a high level of protection from the sun and is gentle on the skin. The lotion is simple to apply and is absorb easily into the skin without leaving it feeling oily or sticky. Its gentle formula also moisturises your skin and is suitable for people with sensitive skin. It is also sensibly priced, making it a suitable product for every day use so you can ensure that your skin is always protected. This is a good value product from Nivea and well worth considering if you are looking for a good quality and value for money sunscreen.
Reasonably priced, Provides good protection from the sun
Nothing of note

sweetgirl

sweetgirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

A highly effective sunscreen, both in and out of the water that lasts for hours and hours. My skin stays protected while fully moisturised. I come back from a day at the beach with gorgeously soft skin. The bottle is strong and the cap never fails. The large quantity bottle (400ml) lasts for ages and suits my whole family, even my most sensitive-skinned daughter.
Beautifully and thoroughly keeps skin moisturised while out in the sun as well as a fully effective sunscreen. I never burn with this sunscreen and my skin never dries out.
There is absolutely nothing I dislike about this product.

Jasmina_Cook

Jasmina_Cook

This sunscreen works very well, I have never been burnt when i have applied it correctly. It is 4 hours water resistant, which is very handy. One bottle lasts a long time, and it does not have an unpleasant smell. I dont find it feels sticky or greasy, infact you could probably forget you had it on at all, which is not always true with all sunscreens! You can buy it at alot of stores, and it is easy to take travelling, a great product!
A good sized bottle, with a reasonable price,as far as sunscreen goes!
I find that spray on sunscreen is much easier to apply, but that is all!

fmigan

fmigan

Good

This sun screen is really nice on your skin. Unlike some other brands and types of cream it doesn't leave your skin ultra oily or sticky. It reminds me of the feel of their moisturiser only I know it's also protecting my sun from the screen. The bottle is also physically pleasing to look at.
It has a really nice fragrance, the whole family can use it and it doesn't leave your hands greasy
It can be a little expensive if you are purchasing this product in a chemist, however nothing more than the other big sun screen brands.

koffa

koffa

nivea sunscreen is easy to apply, not greasy, and feels good on the skin. No skin reactions to the sunscreen. I have used other brands and prefer this to other brands hands down as it is not too thick compared to other brands, hence it is easy to apply. It also is true to its word in terms of moisturizing.

After use it is also easy to wash off in the shower, compared to the other thicker pasty brands which can take a while to wash off with soap.

It is however, a little more expensive than other brands
not greasy, not too thick, easy to wash off in shower
price higher than other brands

memeng

memengNot Australia nor New Zealand

Good

A great sunscreen from a trusty brand. Easy to apply and to blend, smells good, easy to wash. If used before swimming it protects the skin from the sun and from the chlorinated water.
Broad range UVA and UVB sun protection.
Can feel sticky especially in hot weather, more expensive compared to other brands.

Sun Protection & Care Products

lilypie

lilypie

I was pleasantly suprised by this sunscreen as I didn't think Nivea would be able to make a good one that the whole family would use. I really like that it isn't greasy, it doesn't rub off on clothes or stain them and you don't need to wash your hands after applying it. It has a nice smell to it, but it's not overpowering. My husband will wear it and the smell doesn't bother him. The best part is, it works really well, a lot better than other 30+ sunscreens that we have tried.
Not greasy, nice smell
Can't think of any for this one!

annon

annon

Good

This is a great sunscreen for the whole family. I have been using this brand for several years now and have been very pleased with the results. I like the way that this sunscreen is easy to apply and does not leave your skin feeling slick and greasy.

My daughter has sensitive skin and is allwrgic to many brands of sunscreen. We used to have to buy her the very expensive hypoallergenic sunscreens but we have found that the Nivea Sunscreen is mild enough that she can use it without having any reaction.
Easy to apply, non-greasy, pleasant smell

Hithere12

Hithere12AU

I love Nivea Daily Face Veil and I wanted a suncream for my body to match. I apply it to my skin that isn’t covered to protect against the suns harsh rays. It goes on like a lovely moisturiser but this little miracle product protects you like no better suncream I have ever used. I have had to go out in the harsh sun a lot since I don't own a vehicle and since getting this product I have not gotten burnt once. It has a lovely light fragrance and you only need to apply a small amount to get the coverage you need. I love how it moisturises my skin while at the same time offering 30+ sun protection factor.
A suncream and moisturiser in one. An excellent price and is totally non greasy.
No cons with this one.

toni_nakama

toni_nakamaNSW, 2035

This is the only sunscreen lotion that I use and love to use. I love Nivea lotions which are all good and that's what makes me stick to this product. I ove how Nivea sunscreen lotion protects and nourish my skin. It has got vitamin E as well.
Nice scent; Very high sunscreen protection; lasts upto four hours. I like the fact also that it is thick because I feel like it covers and protects my skin more and a lot better than any other brand.
A little bit greasy on the skin, which doesn't matter to me that much considering the positive points of this product.

kade1234

kade1234Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

I like to get sunscreens that are well balanced and not greasy and thick. I thought I would try Nivea as it not only contains a moisturizer but also a good mix of reflecting and absorbing sunscreens.

I found that Nivea was expensive (I suspect this is because of the moisturizer). The sunscreen in it is good but there are better ones like Banana Boat for less of a price.
I good sunscreen that contains physical blockers and as well as absorbers.
The price is a little high for the type of product that it is. Titanium Oxide sunscreens I find migrate when I get sweating and easily irritates the eyes.

See all Nivea Sun Protect & Moisture Sunscreen Lotion reviews