nlc (page 2 of 6)

Marie

MariePerth, WA

Seamless

I could not recommend both Nicole & James in getting our paperwork together, looking out for us financially and continued customer communication every step of the way.

A very positive experience and would definitely recommend.

Car ModelVolvo XC40 T5 R-Design
Lucy H.nlc

Hi Marie, thank you for the great feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. I've passed on your review to your consultants, happy motoring! Thanks, Lucy

AMM

AMMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks for your support, its been great

Chris Browning was exceptional in his courtesy, knowledge and reliability, the NLC service was great and Chris was able to answer all my queries promptly. The arrangement was tailored to what I wanted without pressure to conform. Thanks heaps

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Car ModelMazda 3
Lucy H.nlc

Hi AMM, thank you for the great feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. I've shared your review with Chris, happy motoring! Thanks, Lucy

Joanne F.

Joanne F.North Queensland, QLD

Awesome

Justin Barbuto has made this whole experience so simple and easy.
Was able to answer all my questions within a very prompt time frame.
Thank you so much for your professionalism.
Great job Justin

Car ModelMitsubishi Triton
Lucy H.nlc

Hi Joanne, thank you for the wonderful feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. I've shared your review with Justin. Enjoy the new car! Thanks, Lucy

Peter J.

Peter J.Sydney, NSW

An Excellent and Seamless process

I have just completed my third Lease through NLC. Simon Walsh was excellent in processing the current lease. Extremely helpful and provided a seamless process. Highly recommend NLC for Vehicle Leasing.

Lucy H.nlc

Hi Peter, thank you for the great feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. I've shared your wonderful review with Simon. Happy motoring! Thanks, Lucy

VGOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer Service - They listen you and provide the best care. I love it

Customer care is very good. I had few issues, but the Customer care Manager spoke with me and provided the commitment for the improvements. Their online portal is very very easy to use as well and I would highly recommend anyone to go to NLC for the novated leasing.

VGO

Hi, I recently provided the feedback and my feedback was listened and the Customer Care Manager spoke with me and understood the issues and provided the assurance for the betterment. I really felt honored that I was listened. All good. Thank you.

Lucy H.nlc

Hi VGO, we're so please we were able to assist with your query. All the best, Lucy

Marty

MartySouth East Queensland, QLD

Seamless Process

Terrence Cooley did a brilliant job of finalising our lease. He was patient, understanding and descriptive. I would highly recommend NLC and the team for a seamless leasing solution. Well done!

Lucy H.nlc

HI Marty, thank you for the great feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. I've passed on your review to Terrence – happy motoring!

J Craig

J CraigGoulburn Valley, VIC

Excellent cutomer service again

Taylor McClintock did a fantastic job making the whole process smooth and stress free from my end. She coordinated everyone and did it all in such a short time period. Her customer service is second to none. Thanks Taylor. A job well done

Lucy H.nlc

Hi J, thank you for the excellent feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. I've informed Taylor of your great review. Enjoy your new car! Thanks, Lucy

Very easy experience

Just leased a vehicle and the process was excellent. Taylor McClintock took care of all the hard work, and did a great job in negotiating the price of the vehicle.

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Lucy H.nlc

Hi Narelle, thank you for the wonderful feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. I've informed Taylor of your great review. Happy motoring! Thanks, Lucy

RonakMistry

RonakMistryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No Problem - Easy - Smooth - Best Deal.

No Problem - easy - Smooth and best deal. dealing with Jonathan on NLC Chattel Mortgage - was great and - very quick resonance and quick discharge - very competitive rates for car fiance. highly recommend. .

Car ModelHolden Commodore VF
Lucy H.nlc

Hi Ronak, thank you for the excellent feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. I have passed on your great review to Jonathan. Happy Motoring!

nlc Lease - Great Service

Great service from the nlc team. Dylan went above and beyond to ensure that the vehicle was ready for collection as soon a possible and could not have been more helpful.

Lucy H.nlc

Hi Ben, thank you for the great feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. I've passed on your great review to Dylan. Thanks, Lucy

MattB

MattBSydney, NSW

Terrible service

I would provide 0 stars if possible. My partner has had non existent customer service in regards to her lease and the price she has been forced to pay for her insurance and terrible. I work in a large statewide industry who were considering NLC and that has been scrapped after this experience.

Mitch

MitchSydney, NSW

my complaint was dealt with fairly and i was satisfied with the outcome thank you.

I have had 3 leases with NLC. I always found their sales team helpful..however, when trying to move my lease as i am moving jobs it was hopeless. I attempted to start this process 3 weeks ago. It cost me $267 to pay for a deed that apparently wasnt required.
i was refunded this amount aftet dealing with the Financial Controller who listened and actively resolved my issues.
thank you for resolving this matter to my satisfaction,

Lucy H.nlc

Hi Mitch, thank you for the great feedback. We're so please we were able to turn things around for you and really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. Thanks, Lucy

Justin

JustinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Wish I shopped around don't use NLC

This service is terrible, I had issues with communicating with them. Everything was last minute stuff and in the end I had to organise my own insurance. As they were making it my problem and they didn't contact me for a week regarding my paper work was incorrect.
I wish I never went through them .
Even getting my vehicle and the information out of them is bad.

Car ModelToyota RAV4

Anita

Anita

Regret signing up

Customer service was amazing (bordering on too much) before I signed up. Afterwards non existent. I wish I was kidding but have been emailing about our account being thousands of dollars in credit for 6 months with nobody yet to call me despite repeated requests and even lodging an official complaint. Frustrating as when we signed up I specifically asked what would happen if we went into credit and was told that the money would go straight back into our account. Great business model for NLC to have thousands of dollars for each client sitting in their account.....

Couldn't be happier.

My expierence with Taylor at NLC was an absolute delight. The best customer expierence i have ever had. She was so helpful in fulfilling my needs, i was blown away with how she conducted herself both personally and professionally.
I couldnt be more happier with my lease that she helped me with.
Well done Taylor and thank you.

Lucy H.nlc

Hi David, thank you for the great feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. I've passed on your kind words to Taylor. Have a great day, Lucy

Alaw92

Alaw92

Avoid at all costs

Tiffany

Tiffany

BEWARE! Would rate zero stars if I could

NLC have the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced from a finance company.
No transparency, not getting ‘full’ answers to my questions meaning the situation that arose I was completely dumbfounded as it was the opposite of what I was told. They also do not record calls so it can’t be proven what they have/haven’t told you. It has felt like I’ve been conned by this dodgy company and I will be telling everyone never to use this company. I’m going to make a formal complaint to the ombudsman. DO NOT USE NLC.

Natalie

NatalieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Read the fine print on costs- very carefully

NLC's saving grace

Hi Jamie,
Thank you for the great feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. I have passed your kind words on to Karli. Have a great day.
Kind regards,
Lucy

Really Dissappointed.

Sylvia

Sylviaasked

i just signed up to a new lease, do i have the ability to remove the fuel and maintenance, rego, insurance, costs and just pay the lease for the car itself pre tax, remove the other options at a later date? im just thinking if in the future i want to change is that possible. the only small thing i don't like is that the maintenance costs are not pre-tax they are taken out of my post tax pay and its not really worth it for me since the running cost allocations are very high and not realistic.

Lucy H.nlc

Hi Sylvia, thanks for your enquiry. To answer your question, could you please email your best contact details and car registration to feedback@nlc.com.au so that I can arrange for a customer support representative to contact you? Thanks, Lucy

John Doeasked

Is there an establishment fee for the nlc account? What other fees does nlc charge?

Lucy H.nlc

Hi John, thanks for your query. Fees (i.e. Establishment or Administration) are based solely on employer arrangements. We will be more than happy to discuss fees associated to your employer if you would like. Please let us know of a contact number and preferred time-frame and we will be more than happy to follow up with you. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us on 1800 652 652 to discuss in further detail.

D.La Mont

D.La Montasked

Hi, I have already signed a lease, and only just stumbled on this review site....hmmmm i must say mixed, its either good or bad. Up until now, NLC have been great.
I am about to submit a claim for reimbursement of rego so I hope im not waiting 1 month to a year to be reimbursed, hahahaha.

John Doe

How did you go? Want to know if you still have a good experience?

Get an answer from our members and nlc representatives

CategoryCar Loans