No Bull Blinds Questions & Answers

Verifiednobullblinds.com.au
Mary Q.
Mary Q.

Where are your Roller and HoneyCell blinds made?

Christiana
Christiana

I’m
Sure the roller blinds and curtains are made in Australia

Terry C.
Terry C.

One of our motorised blinds appears to have a battery that won't charge. How do I replace this battery? Thanks

No Bull Blinds   DM

Hi Terry, Thanks for your message. Can you please give us a call on 1800 096 852 or email admin@nobullblinds.com.au. We can confirm your order reference, and organise the replacement for you if required.
Alternatively, if you can send me your order number (it will start with NB), I can contact you directly.

Thanks, Alicia

Zarin M.

I have No Bull Blinds throughout my house - had them installed 2-3 years ago. They have been good but recently due to the wet weather my kitchen blinds have wet stains of them and I have not been able to clean them off with damp cloth. I fear they might now be permanently stained. Could you please advise

No Bull Blinds   DM

Hi Zarin, Glad to hear you are enjoying your blinds :)

When cleaning blind fabric, we do not recommend anything other then a baby wipe, however, in the case of mold you may be able to clean away the mold using white vinegar. You will need to patch test the fabric in an unseen area as any damage or stains caused by the vinegar or any other cleaning agent used will not be covered under warranty.

If you would like us to send out some samples of the fabric for you to patch test, please let us know.

Please note, mold is a product of the environment that the blind is installed in and not a defect of the fabric. It is not covered under warranty.

Thanks!

Hi
I have tried white vinegar and baby wipes and nothing seems to help. The blinds look very dirty. I am at my wits' end trying to think of ways to clean them.
There must be some other solution.
Regards
Zarin

No Bull Blinds   DM

Hi Zarin, Sorry to hear that. In order to look into your order, are you able to give us a call on 1800 096 852. Alternatively if you can send me your NB reference I can call you.

Thank you!

David G
David G

I have motorised blinds which stop half way how do I adjust them to go all the way down

No Bull Blinds   DM

Hi David, Thanks for reaching out. Sounds like your limits may need to be adjusted, please see the following video -
external link
If you need further help please give us a call on 1800 096 852, and we can send out a warranty technician.
Thanks!

Jo W.

Both bedroom blinds have stopped working - have changed the battery - but still not operating. There is a charger connected to blind - but not working. The place is in darkness !

No Bull Blinds   DM

Hey Jo, Very odd one, shoulds like it could be the remote rather than the motors. The motors have a very cool feature that allows you to operate them without a remote. There is a button on the motorhead that if you just push it for about 1 sec it will send the blind up or down.

However, if you could drop us a quick call and ask for Ryan. I will try and get someone out ASAP to take a look.

Cheers Ryan

Jo W.

Thanks for getting back to me - where is the button on the moorhead please.

i mean "moorhead"

Jo W.

I really mean "motor head"

No Bull Blinds   DM

Hey Jo, is it possible to email us with your details so we can look up your details and send some photos. Unfortunately, I am unable to send photo's through this platform. admin@nobullblinds.com.au. Cheers Ryan

Jo W.

Rang yesterday asking for you Ryan but they said you were busy and would get back to me. Alas no - so forget it.
I had booked a person from your company for 8am 22nd December - but will now cancel it as there is a distinct lack of service from your company.

No Bull Blinds   DM

Hi Jo, I am really confused, I just wanted to send you some images of the motorhead. It is very difficult to offer support through a review board as I only look at it every few days. If you could send us an email. If you want to cancel an appointment then please can you at least advise me of your suburb so I can try to look up the details via Suburb, Date, and time. I have an appointment for a David at 8 am for motors but I am not sure if this is the correct appointment and without being able to share personal details.

Ray L.
Ray L.

I have your blinds installed but they obstruct the flyscreen's removal. How do I remove the blind to be then able to remove the flyscreens and reinstall?

Helen J.
Helen J.

Do you also do pelmuts?

leonie finlayson
leonie finlayson

I need a suitable blind for bathroom and toilet in and older house. Can I get adssistance with mreasure,

John Ackland
John Ackland

Hi Leonie, i am just a customer and dont work for No Bull Blinds. My experience with them was fantastic and their prices were really good too. Give them a call and I am sure they will help you. cheers, John

No Bull Blinds   DM

Hi Leonie We would love to help with your new blinds. To book in your measure and quote please call our office on 1800 096 852 to book in a date and time. Our office hours are 8am-5pm Monday-Friday.
John, thank you for your wonderful feedback!

Julie A
Julie A

Can you please let me know how to clean the blinds. We have them and love them but dont know how to clean off marks

Gaz
Gaz

Hi Julie,

Baby wipes are fantastic for getting marks off blinds, sometimes if you use a damp cloth the colour from the cloth can run and leave a stain on the blind, you don't have to worry about that with baby wipes.

Anne
Anne

We are looking to put new blinds in our motorhome, would this be possible with this company?

No Bull Blinds   DM

Hi Anne I am sorry but we do not currently offer products for moving vehicles. Our fixtures are not designed for it.
If we can assist with anything further please do not hesitate to call us on 1800 096 852.
Kindest regards, No Bull Blinds

Pam
Pam

So I am about to place an order for kitchen blinds which faces west. However now confused about sunscreen and translucent... what is the difference? What do people use in the kitchen? If I have chosen a ‘sunscreen’ colour does that colour come in the translucent blind as well?

Hi Pam, Thanks for your question;

Sunscreen blinds allow you to see out during the day however will not give you full privacy at night if your lights were on. With your lights on you would see about as much in as night as you would see out in the day time.

Translucent blinds will allow light into the room however the blind will be opaque and providing a similar day and night privacy to frosting on a window. I often compare it to a lampshade, it provides a filter for the bright light. It may also be worth noting that the lighter the fabric with brighter the room will become.

In relation to the colours; both translucent and sunscreens come in a raft of colours, and generally, we can find very similar colours for each of the fabric types however they are very different fabrics, and the translucent can be quote plaint or very textured.

Kind Regards,

No Bull Blinds   DM

If you want to check out these links they may help and provide you some details; external link

Shell
Shell

Do you install Brisbane?

No Bull Blinds   DM

Yes, we do! You can contact us on 1800 096 852 to book in your free measure & quote :)

Monique
Monique

Do you have a store in the Gold Coast QLD area?

Do you do motorised curtains?

Val
Val

Hi Monique - the store comes to you with one very knowledgeable guy called Gareth. He is a true perfectionist when it comes to his trade. I live on the GC and he my roller blinds. Not sure if they do motorised curtains - I never asked at the time. Val

No Bull Blinds   DM

Hi Monique, Thank you for your enquiry! We do not have a physical store in QLD, although our technicians are well equipped! As for curtains - unfortunately we are not installing at this stage. Please phone 1800 096 852 for any questions :)

Sinene Tang
Sinene Tang

How much does it cost for a 1x1.2 mtr timber Venetia blind including installation ?

Miriam

Which blind is the best for sun and heat protection?

Topcatz1

Hey Miriam, we have 2 west facing windows and chose the sun blockout blinds. I'd suggest speaking to the guys at NO BUll, they are very helpful and will steer you to the right product thats best for you :)

Miriam

Thanks, I’ll definitely contact the company.

Peter
Peter

Has anyone installed the Translucent Blinds that let light in ? I understand that people cant see in. It is hard to test this with a small sample and do not have the time to get into the showroom. Are there any experiences relevant ? Thank you

No Bull Blinds   DM

Hi Peter, A light coloured translucent should offer similar privacy to a frosted window however with a dark colour translucent only allows light through the holes in the fabric and will not give you perfect night time privacy.

Light Colour

external link

Dark Fabric (Rather a light filter as opposed to what we define as a translucent) This will not give you full night time privacy.

Hope this is helpful.

Jeanette
Jeanette

How to I take the blinds down to pain windows?

cws
cws

Roll the serrated knob at end of blind toward you... The blind end should pop out. Thats how the tech showed me during our install.

lili
lili

do you have a contact number that i cab call?

yes, they are on 1800 096 852

Jean M
Jean M

No Bull Blinds, I wish you were in Brisbane! can you please recommend anyone here though?

png_wantok
png_wantok

they have an office in brisbane.. ctc them on admin@nobullblinds.com.au

Diane
Diane

Hi, do NBB quote/install on the Central Coast NSW? Diane

No Bull Blinds   DM

Hi Diane, Thanks for your question, unfortunately due to our new factory being down near Botany we find it very difficult to give our clients adequate support on the Central Coast and thus we only go up as far Brooklyn bridge.

Sorry about that but hopefully in the future we may be able to assist.

C maher
C maher

Moving into new 4 bedroom house in trinity bay. Can you give me any idea how much it would cost to fit with blinds??

Theresa
Theresa

I would ask them to come out to do a quote on your blinds - it's free and no pressure to buy - as it really depends on how big your windows are. From memory, my blinds cost me around $625.

No Bull Blinds   DM

Hi C Maher, We have nothing to hide with our prices and thus they are all available on our website by using the quote calculator. As Theresa said the sizes of the blinds make a huge difference to the price. Here is a link for you convenience. external link

Get an answer from our members and No Bull Blinds representatives