No Bull Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (63)

Mary-Anne

Mary-AnneSydney, NSW

Love my shutters

Thank you No Bull for my shutters, I absolutely love them! The communication from Alicia, the install service from Michael and the quality of the shutters are all amazing, all for a great price. Highly recommended No Bull Blinds.

Narda

NardaSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I recently had roller blinds installed at my home in Coogee by Michael Carney from No Bull Blinds ... Wow ! What top service I received . Very rare in this day and age . He was polite , on time , knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything in detail . I am very much looking forward to having my shutters installed in a couple of weeks. Highly recommend Narda from Coogee

Kerryn

Kerryn

Great product, great price, great service

We are extremely happy with No Bull Blinds. From beginning to end the process was super easy. The staff are friendly and professional, and gave us great advice. The blinds are perfect for our needs - blockout in the bedroom for privacy and sunscreen downstairs to filter light/heat. The installation was fast and easy, and the price is unbeatable. We were referred by a friend and will highly recommend to others from now on!

Nothing was a problem to No Bull

Such a great company and exceptional service and products. My blinds looked great once installed but I realised I had chosen beautiful blinds but they were too see through. I rang and explained .“ No bull“ without hesitation replaced the blinds in a “block out” fabric. Problem solved! Ben the installation man returned he was efficient, courteous and installed blinds for a second time. He is a great rep for your company. He deserves a pay rise!
Overall best service n product No Bull!!
Highly recommended. Mrs Phillips

Anesh

AneshSydney, NSW

Very good end to end visit-measure-quote-install-finalisation process, with quick customer queries responses.

Very good end to end visit-measure-quote-install-finalisation process, with quick customer queries responses, for nice energy saving block out blinds. These guys were referred from friend who also put blinds in, and we shall forward on for others. Regards anesh

Tina C.

Tina C.Sydney, NSW

Great product and they really are no bull....

decided to go with No Bull based off the reviews they received here. They didn’t disappoint on quality, service and price. Hayden was the rep and he was very helpful and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend No Bull Blinds.

hat

hat

Great service and product

Paul at No Bull was helpful, polite, punctual and he and the team organised our curtain order with no fuss, and it was delivered and installed on time and we're really happy with the quality and overall result.

Joey

JoeySydney, NSW

Good service and product

The process and communication is seamless, from measure & quote to blinds installed only took 7 days! Installation went smoothly and quick, we are very happy with the blinds and the quality. Thanks Jack and No Bull Blinds team, job well done!

Amazing quality and service

We dealt with Paul who was awesome for both quoting and installing. He was extremely helpful. We bought roller blinds and plantation shutters. Both are excellent quality and great price. Would highly recommend.

Allana

AllanaSydney, NSW

Fantastic Job

I am absolutely thrilled with my shutters. The quote was thorough and the price much lower than other firms. The installation guys were efficient, personable and expert in cleaning up after the job. Every attention was given to detail during the installation process. I have been so impressed that I have recommended the company to friends and relatives. Great work No Bull!

Jack C.

Jack C.Sydney, NSW

Great blinds and flawless service

I had a work colleague recommend No Bull Blinds to me. He was extremely impressed by them so from the onset my expectations were high! I did however still shop around and in the end the price was very competitive so I went ahead.

Michael did the measurements and he along with Jack came to do my install. I had 23 blinds installed with 12 being motorised. They were very professional, friendly and took the utmost care when moving around the house and during installation. The quality of the blinds were fantastic and I couldn't fault the install.

Would highly recommend them.

Inzy C.

Inzy C.Sydney, NSW

Great blinds

Nick and the team did a really good job with the blinds. He came out for a measurement appointment then really quickly came in and installed it.

The blinds look really good and I'm very happy with the quality and price. The workmanship was much better than several other blind companies out there.

Very happy!

I asked Paul if he could match the fabric and colour of the blind in my back room with the new blind. He did that perfectly. I was surprised and pleased how quickly after I first rang that Paul was able to come and do and measure and quote and also how quickly the blinds were made up! Paul was polite efficient and punctual. He also drilled some holes in the balcony wall that I would have found a challenge to do. I really appreciate him doing that! I would definitely recommend No Bull Blinds!

Bob The Builder

Bob The BuilderSydney, NSW

Excellent product and flawless customer service

Probably the best company I dealt with during my renovation. They sent the guy to measure who explained how everything worked to me. Then I went to the head office and the lady spent hours with me with options, fabrics, remote controls etc. Nothing was too much. Everything was "yes, of course". Then they send the same guy who measured to install. I'm sure you'll understand how important that is.
And the roller blinds and whole remote control system exceeded my expectations of quality and looks.

PaulF

PaulFSydney, NSW

Excellent service from No Bull Blinds

Prompt, professional and friendly service and we love the blinds that were supplied and fitted by Michael. Easy to recommend!
No Bull Blinds were true to their claims, quick, efficient and great value

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fantastic service by Michael and the team at No Bull. Prompt , efficient, clean and friendly. Great locally made products as well. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for great service.

Jason C.

Jason C.Sydney, NSW

Excellent price and service!

Phoned for a free measure and quote, they turned up the same day. Got my whole 1 bedroom place kitted out with 6 quality roller blinds a week later for $1250 including all fitting and even the old blinds taken away. Service and price was top notch from the installer to the girls in the office. Recommend 10 stars from me!!

Goodwin

GoodwinSydney, NSW

Fast - Efficient - Reliable

From the moment I contacted No Bull Blinds I knew I was on to an excellent Company. They kept in touch by mobile to ensure I knew when to expect them, the measuring was fast and efficient and the turn around time was super. The fitters were polite, quick, efficient, arrived on time, and made sure to keep me informed every step of the way. Nothing was too much trouble and I would have no hesitation in recommending No Bull Blinds to family and friends. Delighted with my job.

Liss

LissSydney, NSW

The best blind company.

I had not heard of no bulls blinds and found them by just looking around the the internet sites and I rang them and didn't really expect much. Wow, they were amazing and on time and not pushy and delivered what I wanted and were cheap into the bargain. Thank you No Bulls blinds. I will be telling everyone about you.
They are an amazing company.

Customer Experience at its best

As someone who works in Customer Experience, I quickly recognised the principles on which NBB operate. One face to face contact throughout, the efficient Jack did a great job from quote to install to sorting out the one issue we had. Technology that allowed an on the spot quote to be produced and text notifications for all the key touchpoints, gave an "uber like" feel to the process. I chose NBB not just on price, which was very competitive, but also in the knowledge that, based on their philosophy, they would be committed to resolving any issues quickly and painlessly. And so it proved when I needed to make changes. A great Customer Experience all round. Well done!