No Pong Original Questions & Answers

2 questions from our users

Ros M.asked

No Pong Original

Love this product but my armpits are turning blackish. Why is this? Not sure I'll be able to use it in summer with sleeveless tops

M Ng
M Ng

Try washing armpits with fresh lemons.

Janese H.
Janese H.

My sister has the same problem, she was thinking of trying the bicarb free one. Have you continued using it?

Ros M.

Yes I have for now as its really good but think I'll have to stop when I get into the sleeveless summer clothes sadly

Sandy

Sandyasked

No Pong Original

I love the product don't get me wrong. Works like a dream, but the skin has discolored and is now quite dark. Had anyone else had this problem? I'm dark skinned, of Sri Lankan descent.

Dante
Dante

I my self similar skin tone to yourself and no issues with color. Honestly would be hard to tell being a hairy guy:) However for myself, if color did occur I would put up with it because of effectiveness of product. Cheers

Bailes
Bailes

yes me too love this product but have noticed my underarms going dark and I am of Asian decent and have olive skin will put up with it as I love No Pong works a treat just not sure about the underarms in summer ?? anyone else had this issue

Laura B
Laura B

My armpits have gone really dark since using it. I also stared using it since finding out I was pregnant and thought it may have been melasma. However after a bit of research I think it’s the bicarb reacting with my skin. I’m going to give the bicarb free version a go.