No Pong

No Pong (page 2 of 3)

Bicarb Free and Original

See the Best Deodorants & Body Sprays in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Best deodorant ever

I have always suffered from bad BO. I would shower at night, apply supermarket deodorant and wake up smelly and needing to shower again.
Since using no pong the morning shower is a choice not necessary. I pop on a small amount following my night shower and smell and feel good until my next shower. I'm just finishing my first tin which has lasted 2 months. I have struggled through an extremely long hot summer without once having smelly pits. I've even binned the can of deodorant I had in my car for touch ups.
I highly recommend giving this product a go, if you are thinking of trying it. It worked so well for me. 100% happy. It is also very cost effective

Tin is difficult to open

Dear no pong manufacturers .Our whole family have now switched to this product which is very effective and pleasant to use. My mother in-law loves it too but can’t open the tin because of arthritis in her fingers. Others family members report same issue with the container lid especially if your hands are wet or oily .The tin is handy as a purse pack . Can you please produce a screw top jar please ? Also this would provide a more reasonable amount than the smaller tin. Thanks .

Works well, but stains clothes

I was very impressed with how well this natural product works to stop odour. (It doesn’t stop wetness). However, I found that I ended up with oily stains on the underarm area of my clothes, even though I put it on well before getting dressed. So I have gone back to chemicals.

Amazing!

I am absolutely IN LOVE with my No Pong deodorant! Chemical free, all natural, plastic-free packaging (Big YES!) and super cheap. Couldn't be any happier with this product. Wooooohoooo! Just be careful if putting the deodorant on when you're dressed as it has coconut oil in it and may stain your clothes :-)

Both Original and Bicarb Free gave me itchy rash

I started with the Original No Pong and loved it for the first week or so but then it gave me a bad itchy rash. So I switched to the bicarb version ... and still got a rash. Now it's just abandoned at the back of my drawer. Disappointed that I couldn't use this as I was very hopeful.

Love it

No long original is the best! It works like no other natural deodorant I have tried before. I was a skeptic at first but so glad I tried it. 100% would recommend it.

Serious burns caused by NO PONG

Sadly, No Pong caused serious burns and scarring on my daughter's armpits. The company would not cover the cost of the doctor's appointment or medicine that had to be purchased. There is nothing to say that a small skin test is required before use and this concerns me for anyone else that may want to use it. Very disappointed. Please take care using it.

It was great until I had a reaction!

I was recommended this product, ordered it online and couldn’t wait to try it! Shipping was fast and reasonably priced.
I used No Pong for about 2-3 days and loved it! But unfortunately I started to get one very itchy armpit so I stopped using it and tried it again and the same thing happened. Unfortunately now I have ended up with swollen and infected lymph nodes under my arm and am on very strong antibiotics. It’s such a shame! I don’t think this product is terrible- it just didn’t agree with me.

Does a better job than supermarket bought deodorant

Have been using for about 3 weeks and I had pretty low expectations for a natural formula, but compared to store bought roll on antiperspirants I was using before -
- I'm not any sweatier
- I smell better & most days don't smell at all
- It feels nicer- I don't get that stickiness and chemical feeling and the coconut oil leaves armpits feeling softer
- packaging is reusable/recyclable
Only issue for me has been a little bit of sensitivity if used after shaving.
All in all it's a win for me and I have just repurchased a few tins.

Love it!

I've been using original No Pong for a week and I love it! It works perfectly on me. I like its creamy texture and gentle scent. The tin is easy to use and to carry around if you need to take it to gym or on a trip. I wish I had tried it half a year ago when I first heard of it.

I doubted. I was proven wrong:)

2 teenage sons. Started to stink. They tried many sprays and rolls. All were ok but masked the smell for a short period. Wife ordered No Pong, I was skeptical. But it's been about 4 weeks now and it's truly amazing. Tiny bit, pea like dab on finger, massage it in for maybe 5 seconds and done. Smells nice but more importantly haven't smelled my kids in 4 weeks. Seriously, before, they smelled like greasy cheeseburgers but now nothing. Worth every penny.

Best natural product out there

I’ve had both the original and Bicarb Free and both work fantastically well, I found the Bicarb Free was best after shaving. Even in 37 degree C this stuff worked. Yes you’ll still get wet in the pits, it’s not an anti-perspirant after all, bit no smell whatsoever. Love it, best natural product I’ve ever used.

Covers smells, but stains my shirts and bras

I am blown away at how awesome this product is at covering the smelliness of sweating. But sadly, after I started using it I noticed stains on my bras and shirts that I had worn whilst using it.

Also I don’t like the tin. I wish it was a screw top. The tin I received, the product shifted out of the container portion and settled into the lid, which now makes it difficult and messy to take off.

I don’t use no pong as often as I’d like because of the stains.

Bicarb free version is the best natural stink-stopper out there.

I've been using the bicarb free nopong for almost a year and I love it! It does need applying an extra time on a hot or stressful day, but with the small tin that can go in your handbag this is not a problem.
Best natural deo I've found. No parabens or aluminium. Diatomaceous earth! Who knew!?

Fantastic

This stuff really works. I have 2male teens who get quiet pongy, my friend has just ordered and thort i will too. Came in record time, and my boys started using straight away, i was blown away with how effective this product was, it really stood up to it name, NO PONG,thank you, no pong, you have won us family over, Kay.

This stuff really works, i have 2male teens, who get quite pongy, My friend ordered some and i thort why not, give it a go, recieved in record time, it was put to use straight away. We were all blown away with it performance, no Pong, your a hit in our home, yay, no more Pong, happy lads, happy mum, Kay.

Becoming my day to day deodorant

I cannot use deodorants with Aluminium, so have been on the search for a decent alternative for 30 years. Recently stumbled on "The Guvner" from Lush, which worked well, long and pleasantly, but was too difficult to apply. Then did research to see that wet deo may be feeding the smelly bacteria, so I looked for and found No Pong as a dry alternative which is easy to apply. It seems to work really well and for a long time, it has a nice very subtle smell and I like to use it. Even in humid Darwin for 6 weeks it worked with nothing else, all day and into the night. However, I did also try the no bicarb (green) version and I think I got a rash from that version. Also, that version dried on the skin and hairs becoming difficult to manage and uncomfortable, which seemed to cause the rash. Only on my second "original" tin so far so will continue to monitor and may increase the stars if it continues to do so well. Can thoroughly recommend to try it.

I like it

It works for me (even when, as a mum, I don't always manage daily showers *shock horror*). I like the smell. And it lasts ages. I plan to keep using it. Natural ingredients. No carcinogens (most deodorant antiperspirants have aluminium). And the packaging is just a lovely metal tin that I plan to use after, so no waste either. Locally made (if you're in Australia).

*disclaimer, not all mums obviously, but me, since becoming a mum

Does what it says on the tin

I was pretty skeptical about this product, but it does what it promises. You sweat but you don't pong. Great for me since I just can't use spray or roll-on antiperspirants, they make my armpits itch like crazy. I was doomed to a life of crappy body sprays, trying to combat sweat pong.

No Pong works! As a trial I got a tin of both formulas. I did get a bit of itching from the standard formula after a few days, so I switched to the no-bicarb; and a full tin later I've signed up for the monthly subscription.

Disappointing. Not very effective after first couple of applications.

I had high hopes for this product after having read the reviews. Worked great the first 2 days and then became less and less effective as the days went on - only lasts a couple hours for me now. Tried during winter and on days that I wasn't doing a great deal of physical activity - glad I didn't try it in the hot of summer! Have stopped using as had made my pits a bit tender and bumpy too. Might be ok for people who aren't naturally very smelly. Would not recommend if you have strong body odour.

Love it!!

As a family we are moving towards a low impact lifestyle and deodorant was next on my hit list given the chemicals and nasties in many of the mainstream products.
I was skeptical at first and wasn't that keen on using my fingers to apply deodorant (just goes to show what 30+ years of social conditioning about bodies does!!) but within a few days I was more relaxed about it. I really love the scent as it's quiet natural and citrus toned. My miss 12 thinks it smells like fruit loops???
I have come to terms (about 2 months in now!!) that this does not and will not stop the perspiration but it controls any smells and my body is just doing what our bodies are suppose to do!
Converted a friend already and working on my partner to change to no pong too. I like it enough I've just signed up for a subscription.